Jack Monroe #236 You absolute whelksplat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind all this unlikely crush and cranberry sauce scone nonsense, three pot slow cookers are this week’s special buy at Aldi!!!

All your 2022 dreams can come true, cabal:

• One for tea
• One for bubble bath
• And one for taking to bed to keep you warm on a cold night…

View attachment 966024
No 3 full of the warm urine, I presume…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This one?

I’d had the pleasure of never seeing this before and now I can’t stop watching. It’s unreal. The decision to film it as though it’s your niche, watch it back and realise it’s very much not, and STILL choose to upload it is truly deranged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’d had the pleasure of never seeing this before and now I can’t stop watching. It’s unreal. The decision to film it as though it’s your niche, watch it back and realise it’s very much not, and STILL choose to upload it is truly deranged.
Wasn't this just before they shaved all their hair off, because it was falling out. God I wish I had a head of hair like that, it looks really thick and healthy. Make it make sense!! I love me who do you love comes to mind when watching it - TERRIBLE

Reactions: 39
Wasn't this just before they shaved all their hair off, because it was falling out. God I wish I had a head of hair like that, it looks really thick and healthy. Make it make sense!! I love me who do you love comes to mind when watching it - TERRIBLE
I think it went reverse rats tail, then fully shaved

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
RIP I didn’t recognise her!
Stewart isn’t on social media (assume he lurks though, who doesn’t)

Quoting self like head. Auto carrot, you pointy bastard, I said Krish-mate. I don’t even have an Irish mate that has commented on NovaX and his Australian conundrum, fucks sakes.
😂 They're not letting him in now anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it went reverse rats tail, then fully shaved
What with the reverse rat's tail and now reverse mullet, she seems to be on a mission to work her way through the most reviled haircuts in history...but backwards! Wonder if a reverse Friar Tuck will be next? (Not even sure if that's physically possible but no doubt Jackie and the team at T&G can find a way)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jj
So wait, the cupboard under the stairs ISN’T full of bin-bags of bubble wrap that she’s been collecting for years?
on a grunk here so sorry if it lands badly my dear heart fraus but i have cleared out my under stairs cupboard over new year ( that's not a euphemism you filthy old carry on types) and i actually do have a large amount of bubble wrap in a bin bag right next to my old boiler- stop messing about, ooh matron etc

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What with the reverse rat's tail and now reverse mullet, she seems to be on a mission to work her way through the most reviled haircuts in history...but backwards! Wonder if a reverse Friar Tuck will be next? (Not even sure if that's physically possible but no doubt Jackie and the team at T&G can find a way)
a3ts0hlky4g41.jpg

The reverse FT is pretty awful but probably no worse than the most recent haircut. When she first shared it I assumed Jack had attacked herself with the clippers, but astoundingly she paid for that in a fancy salon 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It should be used in psychology lessons about “when the mask slips”
Darwin Award to all those greebos sniffing past-best meat whilst the world is gripped by a killer virus which robs you of smell and taste
Lol Darwin awards on Twitter asking Jack for recipes then bunging it in a curry ⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is one of the worst people ever. Odious.
Vile
Too short.
Little wee Owen & smol grubby handed Jack are both vile idiots without a brain cell to rub between them with far too high an opinion of themselves. They are both terrible at writing and journalism and most people think they are a pair of atrocious cunts. Don't breed, even as a joke.

Long enough?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So many eye rolls in this screenie, which the rest of you are long past!

"A frugal turkey, stuffing and icky stuff salad I'm naming Caeser after the Roman emperor: first, buy a bloody air dryer and waste oil and energy deep frying the scraps, or borrow your parents' air fryer, which rhymes with dryer."

Niiiiice

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bloody love Rylan.
Love Rylan too, seems a genuine fella. Anyone remember when Jack invited herself to an argument with him, I think it was regarding food bank donation in one of his shows?

ETA: Found the screenies. He politely handed her her arse back 😆
Screenshot_20220105-200004.png
Screenshot_20220105-200109~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Remember I’m fairly new to this, but would the reminder on her phone for 10m time to create a:

“Christmas leftovers recipe riff on a Caesar salad using stuffing diced, air dried, and deep fried as croutons, leftover shredded turkey, and a blue cheese sauce. Wake me up when November ends, etc”

Make it to the ‘coming soon’ page of her Wiki?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn't that a bowl cut?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.