Jack Monroe #236 You absolute whelksplat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one?

Just what I needed - watching someone unwind bendy dildos from their hair and then do a Timotei shaky-shaky, followed by a vile bleeping gurn. On a plus note, my GP has signed me off work to give me time for recovery from a bad depressive episode and you lot, amazing, lovely cabal, are keeping me going xxx big love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
The can’t find a bobble mardy face is perfect pissed off. Makes the manic grin at the end look very very fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
don't worry jack, i'll be sure remind you of your caesar salad a few times between now and xmas!

just... don't ever mention minced beetroot ever again pls :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just what I needed - watching someone unwind bendy dildos from their hair and then do a Timotei shaky-shaky, followed by a vile bleeping gurn. On a plus note, my GP has signed me off work to give me time for recovery from a bad depressive episode and you lot, amazing, lovely cabal, are keeping me going xxx big love ❤
Lots of love ninchy and were always around on food and drink threads if you want to chat x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.