Jack Monroe #236 You absolute whelksplat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does tit like that it just cements for me how performative she is. Why delete it? The first tweet gave the exact same information, there was no need at all to delete it. She's a wanker.

ETA - I wonder how many of those 130,000 + emails are reminders from HMRC to PAY YOUR bleeping TAXES!!!!!
HMRC use email very sparingly under very specific circumstances because of scams and frauds. So if you get an email from anyone saying it’s HMRC forward it to [email protected] and they will confirm if a scam or genuine. You can also forward texts and report phone calls. Please do because so many people get taken in and click links and it helps them be shut down - I nearly did when I got an email about a repayment. They use post because it’s safest.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
hello! New here but been on a massive catch up via the fish era and titmas eve ~ just been ’enjoying‘ make up artist jack
what has really come to annoy me is (amongst many things) the volume of lies and mistruths and blurring of reality to fit the narrative
the overuse of words also annoys me ~ an example being the words to describe the face washing - it can’t just be with water and a flannel it’s got to be hot hot, clean,cheap, scrubby etc etc we know that you shouldn’t clean your face with a dirty flannel 🙄 so why feel you have to say it, i know poverty is jacks angle but why point out that it’s cheap
sorry on a rant here but I’m confused as to why a few bits of fish on one slice of toast is considered a substantial meal on a budget - what about some jazzy jacket potatoes, hearty soups, pasta etc there are more nutritional and better value foods out there?
Also I’m mortified that my home city has been involved in that awful stinky poo pudding 🙈
theres so much more that confuses me about the tale of jack but this is long enough!
however could a kind Frau explain or point me in the direction of the go Henry chaos (I keep seeing it mentioned on here) while I have a lie down after getting all of ⬆⬆ Out of my system!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I bet her unread Twitter notifications = 0 though 🙄

and Vlad’s obviously more on it than me on first day back to work…

9A0409FE-948D-45BF-98A8-43E81674AB9A.jpeg

Excuse giant green bum ⬆ , I am v immature…

and more up to date:
7277FE73-1477-4620-93BA-98BCB3BB04E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
hello! New here but been on a massive catch up via the fish era and titmas eve ~ just been ’enjoying‘ make up artist jack
what has really come to annoy me is (amongst many things) the volume of lies and mistruths and blurring of reality to fit the narrative
the overuse of words also annoys me ~ an example being the words to describe the face washing - it can’t just be with water and a flannel it’s got to be hot hot, clean,cheap, scrubby etc etc we know that you shouldn’t clean your face with a dirty flannel 🙄 so why feel you have to say it, i know poverty is jacks angle but why point out that it’s cheap
sorry on a rant here but I’m confused as to why a few bits of fish on one slice of toast is considered a substantial meal on a budget - what about some jazzy jacket potatoes, hearty soups, pasta etc there are more nutritional and better value foods out there?
Also I’m mortified that my home city has been involved in that awful stinky poo pudding 🙈
theres so much more that confuses me about the tale of jack but this is long enough!
however could a kind Frau explain or point me in the direction of the go Henry chaos (I keep seeing it mentioned on here) while I have a lie down after getting all of ⬆⬆ Out of my system!
Oh you’ll love the cheap softy soft white bread era.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
In the second screenshot, you can see the leopard skin print skirt but she's wearing black trainers.

View attachment 963557

I don’t think it’s the same, but perhaps another from that Day. what on earth does she have on her feet though?!
Haha, you’re both more observant than I am, I’ll stick to Where’s Wally! It definitely looks she has a picture of herself for it though…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought Caroline was supposed to deal with emails. More proof that she either never existed (because I do not put it past Jack to create a sock with genuine pics nicked from a real profile) or that she quit ages ago.

I can't stand a messy inbox. I keep a lot of emails but they are all sorted into folders. I'm terrible with my tattle alerts though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This New Year's Resolution of hers will last about as long as #jackschristmaslarder.

This is not a prediction, it's a spoiler.

Wonder what #2 onwards will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
deleted already

View attachment 963459

ETA reposted with one extra image

View attachment 963462
But… but what if one/many of those emails are from people who contacted her in the middle of the night looking for ideas where they could use the dust at the bottom of a pack of dry roasted nuts?
She said she always keeps her DM’s open for this purpose (and she has given out her email address too, so I’m worried people are waiting patiently)…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Right, I'm calling it - 2022 is definitely the Year of the Squiggle Uprising.
Think it's also going to be the year of less engagement in general. Today's post has only 2 RTs and 236 likes so far, it's a huge drop in what she usually gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The amount of people in her replies telling her to just delete them all and start afresh...but what about the poor hapless squigs who've been stood in their kitchens for the past 3 years waiting for a response on what to do with an old tin of Heinz toast toppers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.