Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it if Essex police read through these threads from day 1, supposedly looking for evidence of harassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm honestly not laughing at her misery, but I am hooting at the drama.

Was her head wrapped in a thick towel whilst she binged Eastenders to have not heard people stealing 40 boxes of stuff?! It's just all so utterly weird!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve come up with the only explanation that makes any sense to me. It was Crack Fox. Maybe he infiltrated a meeting. Still not sure what he’s going to do with those pans though.

zbkbb8tswqi1xw7mlgf3bap23j0xdwwpy7os03nq&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's her HMRC get out of jail card, isn't it?
Won’t work as that… if it’s an enquiry they will assess on best info available. Which usually means bank records. I’ve also seen people try it for ages to stall then eventually ‘find’ the files.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Whilst I don’t believe the majority of what she says…

I rent, have contents insurance and grew up poor. Holes in the bottom of my shoes, no food in the cupboard, being taken into care poor. I don’t have anything that is worth lots of money but because I’ve had lots of experience of severe poverty I ensure that I live within my means and insure things because I know that I could struggle to replace them.

Your lack of insurance isn’t about poverty it’s about your reckless life choices. Be accountable for your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I can't help imagining the streets around Jack's house as thick with stalkers, dealers, thieves, soap-leavers, and other n'er-do-wells. It makes seventies Times Square seem tame.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why would you list it on t’internet?! You have been burgled that’s awful - truly it is- but listing your stuff? Totally, utterly, absolutely unnecessary.
It's the kind of thing you do when your 'meds' make you feel a bit speedy.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Does she not have the rabbit anymore ? I thought Thumper had the run of the garage?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
'Mon the HMRC' is my new chant.
With those chameleon clown eyes and Jareth locks, Jack is really spoiling us.
Does anyone else struggle to recognise each other in the thread now? These Venetian ball masks are obscuring your beautiful faces. I could read the names but I'm too lazy, so.
I'm a very tired frau today but my take away from this thread is cheese, colour palette and Companies House. The three C's. I'll add another. Careful now Jack (down with this sort of thing).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m 32, I’ve never been burgled or been a victim of fraud like Jack. Bad stuff happens, but what are the chances that it ALWAYS happens to her? Her life is a never ending game of “Completed it mate”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.