Jack Monroe #229 Hold me closer Tony Danza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the suggestions are class. Loads of people telling her to take up swimming (SHE SINKS OK?), I've seen a couple suggesting microdosing acid (SHE'S A RECOVERING ADDICT OK?) and now Billy Bragg's just turned up to suggest singing (SHE LOST HER VOICE IN THE POVERTY OK???).
I do wonder about the voice thing sometimes...as with everything else she probably did not stick to it for a very long time but she was given testosterone for a while, which has got an impact on the voice. Sometimes her voice sounds like as if a pubescent boy's voice breaks. And it is irreversable, unlike e.g. breasts that grow back...

ETA: While I think that she is awful and a grifter I am not entirely without compassion. If I was allowed to give advice: live a normal life, step out public life, don't do performative stuff and don't go on social media. She could get rid of us quicker than I could say 'Twatter'.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How sheltered has her life been?

I have not had the most exciting one ( I mean Ive never been on TV) but I have been on lots of random nights out and hung out with interesting different people. I know that trying to make yourself goth when youre not one is offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine her therapists supervision sessions! Seriously, she is an absolute heartsink client.
i truly think that the limit of my Unconditional Positive Regard is Jack

i feel so sad for SB being stuck in a house with no tv or wifi while his mum manically dyes all her clothes black to publicly profess how depressed she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

I have not had the most exciting one ( I mean Ive never been on TV) but I have been on lots of random nights out and hung out with interesting different people. I know that trying to make yourself goth when youre not one is offensive.
Are we sure she isn’t 13? Surely dying all your tit black is what you do when you’re an angsty teenager before discovering nobody gives a sweet tit what you wear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

It's all just a dress up game to Jack.

Fancy living your life like a 6 year old in fancy dress outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have definately noticed her MH has gone down since she's been back. When she first came back for the teasing sessions she was all "lights firmly on" now it's "dimmable."

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I bet she was on her phone(s) for the entirety of that "moment of joy" with SB, the cats and the unconnected telly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have definately noticed her MH has gone down since she's been back. When she first came back for the teasing sessions she was all "lights firmly on" now it's "dimmable."
I suspect she must have some financial problems. She hasn’t done any proper work in ages, and the “career” she’s chosen is something she literally cannot do. She can’t even make porridge and she’s selling herself as a food expert.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If goth twitter turns on her for appropriation, will the annoyed parties be dubbed 'giggles'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.