Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was going to save this for a calmer thread but I'm not sure Jack is going to calm the fuck down. So please have a merry 12 days of Jackmas on me.

Cupace20211209021202.png

Cupace20211209021722.png

Cupace20211209030432.png

Cupace20211209032307.png

Cupace20211209031344.png

Cupace20211209032803.png

Cupace20211209033642.png

Cupace20211209153643.png

Cupace20211209150149.png

Cupace20211209151629.png

Cupace20211209153359.png

Cupace20211209154441.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Well the Wi-fi wasn’t cut off. There is no way she has DVD’s to view ‘random clips’ so it must be on YouTube on the tv no doubt. What a load of shite she talks.

The compulsive lying is off the scale, what does it even achieve??
Liar, liar, big old black pants on fire 🌋 this grifting fuck pig. Honestly i can't tell you how angry she makes me, having been a single parent in 1991 on income support when my husband left me with a 2 week old baby. I worked my nuts off cleaning etc and my parents helped me because i needed their help and asked them for it. I was on income support and my husband was assigned to pay me 1 pence in maintenance more than i was receiving in benefits by the DWP . It was something
Iike £54.19 a week when my benefits were £54.18. This meant they immediately stopped paying any & associated benefits and he never paid me a penny. This was when the CSA came in and over rode court ordered costs. I tried to live without a penny coming in to my home for 4 months. (He also never cared to see his son again). It left me in a financial position that it took me nearly 25 years to come back from.

This is why she makes angry. She hasn't got a fucking clue about real hardship, the absolute 💩 🛎🔚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

Formal Chicken

Edit, trying to add a spoiler but won’t work. Trigger: Addiction

I’m angry and upset.

I’m not saying this for sympathy but just needing to vent. I found out this morning that a friend died over the weekend. Along with drug and alcohol addiction she also had severe mental health difficulties.. Her issues were real and not stereotyped for cosplay. She couldn’t afford 3 psychiatrists on call and long stays at a nice facility. It’s awful for her friends and family but particularly for her children. They didn’t see her much but she was still their mummy.

The way Jack acts and talks about her addiction and mental health is so….. I don’t even know how to describe it. At this point with her I don’t know what is true and what is lies. Like many of us I also have mental health issues. If I feel like shit (like I do at the moment) I stay in my pjs away from the world. I don’t feel the need to dye all my clothes black to make a statement. “Ravaged soul”, fuck off you dickhead

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Looking at that wardrobe full of stuff, I keep expecting Mr Tumnus to come popping out...
8D04F68F-152D-4446-8786-3E41B7ABAABC.jpeg
“ I’m just popping down to the post office Jack and wondered if you had anything you wanted me to take for you : postcards for your patrons, framed tree prints, tax returns , that sort of thing? “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Well this is quite the performance she's putting on. Something's pissed her off and she's simmering away with narc rage. Is money suddenly a bit in short supply due to the lack of work coming in, dwindling patreon and PayPal donations? HMRC been in touch again? Someone no longer paying her the desired attention? Whatever it is, this is a ridiculously childish display at trying to make people concerned.
Shit, look at this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Thread title by @Veronicaaa Nom by @Falkor

Please remember no thread title nominations until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for Jack facts.

Ho-ho-ho-ly shit. Jack is back with a vengeance. She has a new kitten, Mini. She has forgotten all of her previous oirish incarnations and was successful in drowning last week’s awfulness with red brown lemonade. She also gave a foodbank all of her old Del Monte tins. Quietly, as she likes to do. 😂

Today Jack revealed she has a housemate and only one jab. Her vaccination status is her own business but revealing it in the midst of yet another train chaos about masks was odd to say the least.

Maybe the housemate sold the lightbulbs as Jack’s light went out and she wants to see everything painted, painted, painted blaaaack. It’s offensive. Plus ça change.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Wooh

VIP Member
Re media about the evils of Tattle, I've noticed (of course) that some of the words used about Tattlers include "bored, depressed, housewives, nothing better to do, and jealous"

Leaving aside "housewife", which is particularly stupid, I'd argue that many of us have disabilities, chronic illness, mental illness or mental health challenges, and have been through devastating life events. This doesn't make us want to tear down others. Instead, it has made us acutely aware of nuances, words, lies and bullshit. It also gives us the tools to say, "today is a good day, and I'm glad I didn't use my available energy/heart space/brain to go off about yesterday's hard day"

Oh, and we also don't utilise lies to cashapp our lives: an important distinction that is the reason I went looking for "Jack Monroe lies" and "Roadsidemum wtf" instead of thinking each to their own and ignoring their craziness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Geetbo

VIP Member
1639494900359.png

This will be poor old SB's view when he's being served his prune fritters tonight :(

• Haha
Reactions: 86

meowquiz

Welcome new member…. What made you arrive here with us mithering ninnies?
Hello! I think ~8 months ago Jack tweeted about snark and I love snark, so google brought me through. I kept up occasionally when her twitter was particularly egregious but recently got dumped (which is cool when you want to marry someone, have their kids and grow old together) so I now have aaaallllll the time in the world to be snarky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Grace’s epic Vogue shoots have nothing on the DIVA pdf.

Or
View attachment 923937
Its been seven hours and 15 days,
Since you took my tins away.
I sleep for 16 hours then I tweet all day,
Since you took my tins away.

Since you’ve been gone I can buy all the shit I want,
I can hoard my bungalow.
I can eat my dinner in a Dishoom restaurant,
But nothing will stop these sticky poos….

Oh shit, I’ve just remembered I have a job and am supposed to be working right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Those pictures make me sad because Jack hates them too. I think that early summer 2020 is when she did have a genuine, somewhat Tattle induced, breakdown. Not because of us but because she finally saw the reality of the grift and how she couldn’t carry on that way. Mix (fold) that in with covid, her genuine MH issues and Louisa leaving and I think there was the beginning of self reflection. However the lifestyle just took a different shape and the patrons pay the rent regardless so she buried it. I think sometimes it does pop up and it’s overwhelming and she is reflective and hates it.

I’ve been following Jack for years and years and she’s never been this bad. I think she knows she has an expiration date for this phase of her career and is trying to maximise her earning potential.

TLDR. It’s xmas and I can’t help but feel aching sadness at another human hurting. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Ah, thank you Silver x I got overwhelmed with the sheer volume of tweets and that one passed me by. Also when I was a child I got stung by a wasp so you can't expect me to read, digest and retain information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82