Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Lads, look at the Other Site. The one for mothers that we don’t speak about. There is a thread about the most shocking thing someone has told you. Scroll to the bottom of page four.
🤔
I love a bit of gen. Went on and saw some post about some guy in prison. Now that doesn’t bother me one bit, because I am always googling who is in the Cat A a mile from me but I was a bit 🧐about how it relates to this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Flash123

VIP Member
I am so sad that thread recaps aren't what they once were.
Having been BUSY with work, new chicken massacres, dead cats, new puppies, reinstating chicken keeping after the latest massacre. I was hoping to catch up a bit whilst I was trying to wfh with the Ronas over a fish butty but, alas, its very difficult 😢
I hope I don't sound rude to new thread starters but wtf?! Was the no proper thread recap voted on or did it just happen? I know it's not A THING on other threads but it was a massive plus for this one, even when I was reading daily, it really helped me get my head around what the scrounging puddle dweller had been up to.
I’m just getting these vibes at your spoiler title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
90s frauen assemble but it kind of reminds me of a less extreme Illustrated Mum, the book by Jacqueline Wilson. The poor boy must not know what he's coming home to each day like you say.
I was thinking that as well, but not sure if it was just me.

Reactions: 13

Lanie

VIP Member
I stand even more by my prediction that SB has asked for My Chemical Romance tickets for Christmas after all she has form for taking over stuff he likes and getting it wrong e.g. his pink squid game costume.
*Waits patiently for I’m not okay lyrics to start appearing in her tweets*
Jack this gif is for you
On their black parade album the have a song called the "darkest lives" fab song!

• Heart
Reactions: 10