Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
I have the goods.

(Just as a side note, it cost £4.03 for five of the items, so it’s certainly not 2p per serving or whatever it is she claims)

View attachment 850475
Thank you for taking one for the team. Good luck.

I am in London this weekend, visiting my mum for the first time in two years(!!!), and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit tempted to serve her up some Jack slop as a prank, and to see how far I can push the limits of maternal love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I wonder, would a food processor work rather than a blender? As I’m under the impression all kitchen items are interchangeable anyway….

duck it guys, I’m off to get the ingredients. We’re attempting it with a food processor!
There will be a running commentary and photos, won't there?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So right now, we have the cooking oil, sugar and prunes (which I’ve destoned myself) and that beautiful syrupy prune juice to go over the top.
5F2AECF2-35FE-46A1-96EC-29B6DC24F94F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
The absolute arrogance of the woman to claim her recipe has worked when she hasn't tried it.

No idea of the texture or taste but she's the Messiah of baked goods.

Alright love.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She

Thank you for taking one for the team. Good luck.

I am in London this weekend, visiting my mum for the first time in two years(!!!), and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit tempted to serve her up some Jack slop as a prank, and to see how far I can push the limits of maternal love.
Go on, go on, go on.
I double-dare you to make this, it includes helpful tips on how to not stab yourself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How the duck hers came out funny I’ll never know. Under there is oil, apple sauce, prunes, sugar, the kitchen sink

2202D7BB-1DF4-4EA7-BA6F-FD799118AA13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
yeah, this is the chaos I ordered! 2 slops, an *actual* recipe (thanks jack, I feel validated 🥰) and a frau experiment!

this is all too much! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Go on, go on, go on.
I double-dare you to make this, it includes helpful tips on how to not stab yourself.

Id make her mackerel for breakfast, not only serve her slop, stink out her house before you go home. That will test her love for you. Just dont be shocked if your not invited back for another 2 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
10D367FA-0BF5-407C-96BA-636F761774D0.jpeg

it even smells revolting. I feel sick going anywhere near it!

I feel like I’m handling dog turd

It’s going in the oven…

40B3920E-7ACB-477D-9534-310DC5A70DBE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.