Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
French manicures are back in, I had one a couple of months ago (gel, fancy), the lovely lady that does mine hates them as she says they are hard to do well and are fiddly.
As a Frau with rotten hands and nails I love a frenchie. They have the deceptive ability of making you look like you have healthy, long, clean nails...then there’s Jacks Frenchie and well

• Haha
Reactions: 39
right hand done by left hand. god, my hand is gross 😆 (I'm cold and I whacked my finger on a bannister the other day)

20211105_190757.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh a new thread! Has Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD paid her taxes yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She's really bigging up this early December release date isn't she. Wonder if it's the "gig of a lifetime" or an early Christmas spread in the right-wing press (that could become an annual tradition)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.