Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Jack "I'm overly obsessive and anal about every bleeping thing being in order and I bang that drum and label it ADHD or autism or whatever other condition I think might garner likes and engagement" Monroe who apparently doesn't give a tit that her watch is telling the wrong time? What's the likelihood that she set it forward again especially for an instagram post, to play the quirky little scamp that she so isn't..
Or, the photo wasn't taken today, but before the clocks went back... 🧐

Also Breville kettle over here 🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lol at the look at my nails comments.

I thought french tips went out when the 00s hit.

Isnt it all talons that would skin you with random colours or half painted or stuff stuck on them now. As you can see i dont paint my nails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has it changed to Insta as her platform of choice? Usually she needs squiggle validation, she doesn’t get replies on Insta Stories.

I still want to know how come her hand isn’t smashed to pieces by the kettle. Make it make sense!!! I feel the kettle is the hill I will die upon #kettletruther
Because this is her insta personality, distinctly different from her twitter one for reasons known only to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is so weird.

I curse her kettles for eternity. May her water always be lukewarm.
*Oh im not a witch. *

• Haha
Reactions: 36
sub-buzz-7013-1585304610-1.jpg

Her nails are so done by tippex. I wanna go back to school🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Guys come on, you know why it’s tea lights on the table. Bonfire night triggers a deep seated pain that is entwined into the very fibre of her being because when she was a fireman/woman/person call operator, bonfire night was the busiest night of the year (except Christmas didn’t she tell us Christmas was once?) and attending all those fires, her frontline experience, because of the calls she’s seen heard things most others can’t even imagine. So now for her own safety and sanity, she doesn’t light a bonfire but instead marks this auspicious occasion with dozens of tea lights, sat safely in random glasses and jars not made for tea lights right in front of the pink curtains to enable her to carve out her special lickle smol place in the universe. It’s not that hard to understand ffs ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
French manicures are back in, I had one a couple of months ago (gel, fancy), the lovely lady that does mine hates them as she says they are hard to do well and are fiddly.

Reactions: 23
French manicures are back in, I had one a couple of months ago (gel, fancy), the lovely lady that does mine hates them as she says they are hard to do well and are fiddly.
Hard to do? Fiddly? Has she not seen Jack’s right hand? *chef‘s kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.