Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Nice to see Russel Hobbs have realised they have totally fucked up and are now backtracking. To be fair the fact Jack hasn’t even responded to RH is staggering. Even to decline it.

849388EF-934B-42E9-9F3C-1B6DC43FD53A.jpeg

71301F25-B657-413F-83ED-12DD934A1EA4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Flash123

VIP Member
Going to throw in my thread title nomination-

has Jack monroe, director of on a bootstrap LTD paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sorry I’m still emotionally stuck in the pasta dish she served up earlier - I love lemon, I love salt and vinegar, I can’t imagine ever putting salt and vinegar on lemon-y pasta? Surely she’s not far off of creating a Hinch chemical bomb with that acidic combo? You’d be able to unblock your drains with that bad boy !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
That last thread had everything, it was just like old times. Sadly a thread having everything is not a compliment when it comes to Jack, she’s outrageous! I’ve still got the 9 pages of this thread to read so I’m eagerly anticipating her “thanks but no thanks” tweet to Russell Knobs….

@Into_the_tunnel I want to send you and all the other ninnies triggered by Jack lots of love. She is absolutely shameless and 100% dangerous. I appreciate Twitter don’t have the benefit of seeing everything together but I still can’t believe she gets away with so much in plain sight. Jack - there was no pot belly and your nails are shite. Buy SB the Lego, put away the begging bowl and do your step work.

I saw this on another thread and I had to borrow it. I was HOOTING!

60EC942A-A242-4855-8BAB-8C48D884AB8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
This is probably v mean girls of me but her face is starting to look like a surface pressure chart like what the weathermanlady points at and that.

karen mantra weather chart.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't actually understand surface pressure charts.

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I think she means when she undercooked some pasta and lost her slot. Fair play to her for actually tagging This Morning, still not getting asked back though

• Haha

tagliatelle

Jack is like the best soap operas: it doesn’t matter how long it’s been since you’ve watched an episode, you can always pick the storyline right back up…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I wonder, would a food processor work rather than a blender? As I’m under the impression all kitchen items are interchangeable anyway….

Fuck it guys, I’m off to get the ingredients. We’re attempting it with a food processor!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I'm hoping one of the things she learns on her nutrition course is to not step outside the bounds of her professional knowledge level. It's why I tend to trust registered professionals more because they can lose their livelihood and protected title if they act outside of their professional capabilities. That's not to say there aren't excellent non-protected professionals, but somehow I suspect she won't be one of them.

It's really dangerous for her to act as a trusted source of knowledge regarding diabetes. She doesn't even demonstrate an understanding of the different kinds/subtypes. She doesn't understand the metabolic pathways of sugars, how fructose impacts the liver, and that hidden sugars are a prime reason for poor blood glucose control. I am still furious. One day someone will sue her if she carries on like this.

And there's a pattern of evening grandiosity, isn't there? She is giddy and drunk on attention. That's when the silly pronouncements and ignorance are at their peak.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I know you guys are on tenterhooks for that recipe. I'm going to blow your minds.

She put sardines, celery, and garlic in a pan. Added salt, pepper, chilli and lemon. I imagine the vinegar came from pickled(!) celery, Hopefully she fried it all in butter, but who knows where Jack is at with butter these days.

In a saucepan, she boiled some spaghetti.

Add them together.

The reason her's cost 34p is cos there's 2 sardines, 3 slices of celery and a kid's portion of spaghetti. Oh, and it lacks actual ingredients.

That'll be £7.99 please everyone. I accept all major forms of payment, sideboards, and Russell Hobb kettles.

• Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
And also to say that Mushroom Rogan Josh recipe has me gobsmacked - 200g of mushrooms, 1 tin of tomatoes and two onions - serves effing FOUR? How does she get away with this bollocks. Isn't the entire recipe is like 250 calories or am I just missing something?
I totalled up the calories on Nutracheck (as it's a UK website). Minus the couple of pinches of spices, in total, the curry comes to 629 calories - between four people it's 157 calories each (minus rice/breads). This is supposed to sustain people living in poverty :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61