Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
JM of the snotty poached egg could probably use this Saint Delia tutorial on how to poach eggs. Not sure on St D's pronunciation of chorizo, and think she should give viable options for the sherry but the recipe looks delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jordishaw

Chatty Member
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I have to admit my knowledge of the English education system is slim to none.
There's a regional divide in England which complicates things - in London and the south east there are state grammar schools, up North they tend to be fee-paying private grammar schools.

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Loads of our local churches are asking for donations of lots of things they can donate.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Now how did I forget this?! I was a fully invested lurker at the time. I remember my head nearly falling off when this appeared 😂
She has nice writing, actually. Nicer than mine. And very loopy y's, to my great relief!

'Low and Slow' is the one that makes me feel bitey.
I think Jack has nice writing too, it is far more legible than mine.

Reactions: 14

Adayinthelife

There's a regional divide in England which complicates things - in London and the south east there are state grammar schools, up North they tend to be fee-paying private grammar schools.
(Without risk of 🔺) I went to a state grammar in the North

Reactions: 12

Flash123

VIP Member
Just been watching Maid on Netflix and realising that Jack would love to have the exposure and success of Stephanie Land.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
All this "I concur" malarkey males me wonder if Jackie has been watching the film "Catch me if you can" The central character is based on con man who impersonates doctors/airline pilots. He got into role watching scenes from Dr Kildare. Do you concur doctor?
“Why didn’t I concur?!”
Reminds me of Catch Me If You Can every time!

• Haha