Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give some context on why she joked about her son getting his head kicked in?
The radio presenter said her son sounds like a legend, she said he’d be happy about that, but he’s just about to go to back school, and I think she implied that being mentioned on the radio would lead to him getting bullied.
ETA. She was laughing while she said all this.

It was such a grim comment, and honestly I might have misunderstood. Please correct me if I’m wrong other listeners.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not one. And it was a PRIDE playlist ffs! How can that happen! Off the top of my head, Gloria Gaynor, Diana Ross and Sylvester would like a word.
To be fair, I'm extremely relieved she didn't pick I Am What I Am, it would have ruined it for me forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
thank(space)you to those who listened ❤ sounds as though it was horrendous, as one would expect

• Heart
  • Haha
The commentary from the Fraus is golden, makes me want to go listen to the nonsense!

Can someone give some context on why she joked about her son getting his head kicked in?
The host called him (SB) a legend, she said "oh he'll love that, he'll be telling all his friends in the playground. although actually it's highschool, he'll get his head kicked in HAHAHAH" or something along those lines.

But it also decreases nasal conjestion. So you don't sniff.
yes. from experience, there's two main things that in combination make you appear drunk whilst also babbling and doing lots of sniffing. One is alcohol, and I shall save the other for court.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The host called him (SB) a legend, she said "oh he'll love that, he'll be telling all his friends in the playground. although actually it's highschool, he'll get his head kicked in HAHAHAH" or something along those lines.

yes. from experience, there's two main things that in combination make you appear drunk whilst also babbling and doing lots of sniffing. One is alcohol, and I shall save the other for court.
Gosh, if true she is worse than i feared and her DW ( henry) gif was soo hypocritical.

I cannot believe she feels no shame on how much she has fucked up. I feel bad if ive had a bad day ( success and career wise) never mind throwing it down the toliet and hitting flush.

I knew it! When I came on earlier and saw the thread was closed and I was at post #700-odd, my trusted Detective instinct kicked in and I thought something was afoot….

Obvs too late to the party to hear it live but my observations are as follows:

* wouldn’t it be good if she found an iron in a muddy puddle?

* non-binary icon?! Really?

* I really hope this was pre-recorded, but if it was, she could’ve at least asked them not to use it? From what Our Lovely Canal said, there’s definitely something not right. Maybe it was recorded recently and she’s in denial so much she thought nobody would notice?

* I think unless she’s prepared to get behind FTMs for the sake of the people it helps, then she should keep Marcus’ name out her mouth 😤

* I quite fancy Jordan Henderson

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't think Jack promoted this on any of their socials did they? I wonder if Jack or Jacks people realised what an absolute car crash it was going to be and didn't want to advertise it. There was definitely something up with the end of the interview, I think the Billy Bragg bit was unusable, the slurring in some parts was pretty bad and that sniffing :sick: , Also sounded quite manic in parts with the intense laughter and rambling, chaotic overly descriptive answers. I hope Jack gets the help they need.

Reactions: 27
I know I’m extreme - but right now I don’t have any sympathy for her. Get better, don’t get better, up to you Jack. Hopefully her son is cared for elsewhere. She is so unpleasant, vengeful, nasty, bullying and above all a con artist I can’t bring up any hope for getting well. They have all the opportunities and money thrown at them and can’t get it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

I think everyone needs something nice and soothing after all that
Now with my fav fraus in real time - what a rollercoaster that was! Went from the joy of LJC’s glow up (thank you @ThunderClapForCapers ❤) to a live lol along to… some really heavy stuff. Abhorrent comments about her son, how do you go from positive affirmations for a nappy wearer to that? Where she’s got no standards or boundaries for what she shares she’s dragging him through the same tit. Just stop.

Also surely if someone’s this sniffly during a PANDEMIC you’d call it a day?! Poor bloke’s probably chain smoking PCRs as we speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know I’m extreme - but right now I don’t have any sympathy for her. Get better, don’t get better, up to you Jack. Hopefully her son is cared for elsewhere. She is so unpleasant, vengeful, nasty, bullying and above all a con artist I can’t bring up any hope for getting well. They have all the opportunities and money thrown at them and can’t get it together.
Hard agree. Jack is their own worse enemy yet is too busy fangirling herself to realise it.

Thank you to the fraus who gave context to the beating up joke, Jack is so ghoulish it's shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my eyes lit up when I saw a new thread. I just KNEW we had some kind of Jack attack happening.
So hilarious to read all about her radio appearance on here, so relieved I din't have to listen
to her sniffing and being her usual NARC self!

Can I also just pause to ponder...

The absolute gall to talk about Marcus Rashford!
Non binary icon!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What amazes me is that she gets these gigs! Who books her and why? Her agent must be a maz ing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok that definitely qualifies as a Classic Chaos™. How on earth do you have 47 tattoos but only two sleeves? I don't even have 47 across my whole body and I've got multiple on every limb. Much like her accountant and the drawer of cocks I doubt her mum would give a duck about a tattoo only cake recipients can see. Dear heart, you are neither edgy nor interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok that definitely qualifies as a Classic Chaos™. How on earth do you have 47 tattoos but only two sleeves? I don't even have 47 across my whole body and I've got multiple on every limb. Much like her accountant and the drawer of cocks I doubt her mum would give a duck about a tattoo only cake recipients can see. Dear heart, you are neither edgy nor interesting.
Am loving 'cake recipients '!
I vote that we call the current Mrs J, any previous Mrs Js and any future Mrs Js 'cake recipients '

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just searched her on Twitter and this was the only mention:

56920629-6F2E-48E8-B854-FA337B441C4C.jpeg

However I then scrolled down a bit and found this. Brendas been outdone, what in the actual duck is this?!

AD480011-3CCF-4B27-92FA-80C95C6BAED2.jpeg
A16D3504-F651-4AF3-87B7-9B4F55AC201C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
She wears denim because she doesn't want to reveal too much? Jack, we've seen you in your gruds on your sideboard, love, what are you on about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.