Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucken ‘ell. State of that. Where to start?
“Hhhnnnggghhhhh” - the noise you make while kneeling at the porcelain altar after eating *checks waffle* “Slick, salty, sea-briney fatty melty in your face anchovy butter. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
How the duck are anchovies (incredibly fishy and very salty) associated any way whatsoever with "horny dreams"? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
How the duck are anchovies (incredibly fishy and very salty) associated any way whatsoever with "horny dreams"? 🤢
I call for an actual feminist critique for the second time in two days.

Looking forward to the sliced egg garnish 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Mmmmm 'snacking on the cooking liquid out of the pan' said no person ever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Cos she’s ‘queer, etc.’
I know there’s various jokes about lesbians and the obvious connotations but I’d like to think etc. means merpeople.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Besides which, her obsessive desire for anchovy butter has been a love through the ages.
E6A599FB-EA6F-439F-A9DD-0C07D9C9853D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Fucken ‘ell. State of that. Where to start?
Eeuuwww. It appears to be chunks of something floating in a bowl of grease.
Utterly disgusting. I can only imagine how foul it will taste - mouth coated in oil.
I can only hope SB and Daddy are miles away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
3E6C5594-4CB5-4868-BEB9-6E7554065EED.jpeg

Er, Jack, my love, you have something in your teeth. Also i’d love to have eyes that naturally bright. Jealous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
God I love anchovies (and, indeed, anchovy butter, because it's NOT A NEW THING JACK AND BARELY NEEDS A RECIPE) but her sexxxy descriptions of them are actually turning my stomach, I wish she'd stop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
No filters?! She can't even tell the truth when she's supposedly being all confessional. Look at the whites of her eyes 👀.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.