Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'The toaster that I do not own. Please ignore the toaster in shot'
They seek it here/ they seek it there,
Those cabal seek it everywhere.
Is it in the kitchen or in the hall.
My own eluvsive toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't have a problem with people using their platform for monetary gain, particularly sponsership, when properly declared and patreon when people get the benefits they sign up for.

There are a few YouTubers I really like and recognise that sponsorship helps them continue.

JM just wants something for nothing, that's not right
I suppose her argument will always be that she gives the world free sloup recipes via her website and that should justify everything. I think this is also the reason why nobody would chase her up on the failed deliveries with the Patreon....ah well, she does so much good in general, doesn't she?!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I suppose her argument will always be that she gives the world free sloup recipes via her website and that should justify everything. I think this is also the reason why nobody would chase her up on the failed deliveries with the Patreon....ah well, she does so much good in general, doesn't she?!
Ermmm k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the influencer campaign feedback all. Sorry, don’t know how to multi quote.

On consideration, I think I’ll just share vague warnings about her unreliability/recent absence from social media, which is obvious anyway, then let things pan out.

If we do work with her, it’s a nice thing where she could potentially do some good (no small animals or ingredients will be harmed in the process).

And if she fucks up, you’ll be on her case (even though you won’t know what we’ve asked her to do - sorry, won’t be able to share any of the exciting deeply dull behind the scenes deets). And we wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole afterwards.

Basically I’ll have a crack team behind me providing priceless insights!

Anyway, probs won’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ermmm k!!
Yeah, I know it is all ridiculous but I have been trying to forensically analyse why she has any followers and what the mechanism is. I know two people who follow that rhetoric. And yes, I said that she is a grifter and that her food is not edible. And they admitted that they have never cooked one of her recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Its really not my business but i am curious how someone wbo hasnt really"worked" in months( yes shes had some well paying jobs) can afford it.

What i mean is i know loads of self employed people and the can probably sustain themselves without work or little work for a few months but not longer.

I thought she was upset last year because covid had taken her work and she was worrying how she would pay her rent etc.

Yes she got £££ for those big jobs but even they wouldnt last long without being topped up espcially with £££ going out in rent and hotels etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Its really not my business but i am curious how someone wbo hasnt really"worked" in months( yes shes had some well paying jobs) can afford it.

What i mean is i know loads of self employed people and the can probably sustain themselves without work or little work for a few months but not longer.

I thought she was upset last year because covid had taken her work and she was worrying how she would pay her rent etc.

Yes she got £££ for those big jobs but even they wouldnt last long without being topped up espcially with £££ going out in rent and hotels etc.
She’s loaded. It’s likely that even we would be blown away by the stacks of money she has stored away - add to that patreon and any other handouts she may be receiving, and she could probably maintain this life of Riley indefinitely..

Reactions: 37
She’s loaded. It’s likely that even we would be blown away by the stacks of money she has stored away - add to that patreon and any other handouts she may be receiving, and she could probably maintain this life of Riley indefinitely..
This is all speculation obvs I have no idea of saying either way, but I personally don’t get this impression. Her income/subsequent lifestyle is wildly above her actual skill set/value of output 100% but let’s say the estimated £100k a year, for the amount she spends I can’t imagine her having much opportunity to build any savings. She’s not smart with money, she’s had all these minted fiancé’s and not even managed to so much as get a Chanel bag out of things let alone actual assets (properties, vehicles). She’s earnt this much for a decade and doesn’t even have a car? Advances are windfall lump sums that very few people will be lucky enough to receive but make big financial decisions much easier, she could have bought multiple properties (as she clearly has no qualms with landlords) or moved several rungs up the alleged property ladder and yet we all know she RENTS!

On top of this company side suspect she’s kicking the accounts can down the road because the VAT, corp tax, and personal tax bills will be in the tens of thousands and she won’t have that available to pay nor personal savings to “lend” the limited. Add to all of this that her work is drying up and she’s running out of ways to gain donations as we dominate her google results now, iirc third term when you google Jack Monroe Patreon 😳

If I was her I’d be looking for a PAYE job ASAP because her fixed overheads are gonna be hard to meet unless she gets a new corporate sponsorship soon 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is all speculation obvs I have no idea of saying either way, but I personally don’t get this impression. Her income/subsequent lifestyle is wildly above her actual skill set/value of output 100% but let’s say the estimated £100k a year, for the amount she spends I can’t imagine her having much opportunity to build any savings. She’s not smart with money, she’s had all these minted fiancé’s and not even managed to so much as get a Chanel bag out of things let alone actual assets (properties, vehicles). She’s earnt this much for a decade and doesn’t even have a car? Advances are windfall lump sums that very few people will be lucky enough to receive but make big financial decisions much easier, she could have bought multiple properties (as she clearly has no qualms with landlords) or moved several rungs up the alleged property ladder and yet we all know she RENTS!

On top of this company side suspect she’s kicking the accounts can down the road because the VAT, corp tax, and personal tax bills will be in the tens of thousands and she won’t have that available to pay nor personal savings to “lend” the limited. Add to all of this that her work is drying up and she’s running out of ways to gain donations as we dominate her google results now, iirc third term when you google Jack Monroe Patreon 😳

If I was her I’d be looking for a PAYE job ASAP because her fixed overheads are gonna be hard to meet unless she gets a new corporate sponsorship soon 😬
For all we know, Jack could own the bungalow and have a car, she could also have followed in her dad's footsteps and become a private landlord. We know she doesn't mind lying to make a few bob

Reactions: 22
Why wouldnt you just order a takeaway and laugh at the fact you fucked up the one pound mince.

Tbf though the crispy burn of summer probably gave the slop some flavour.

I was talking to my friend the one who i know had cooked her food, i asked her what did she think and she said its all quite bland. She had to jazz it up a bit each time and deviate from the recipie as sometimes it wasnt cooked enough/ too much.

Reactions: 18
She’s changed it already

Yours look better! Sort of impressed with myself for getting in there before you. 😂

She’s changed it already

Yours look better! Sort of impressed with myself for getting in there before you. 😂
the fact she has changed it as soon as it was screenshot here proves that everything she has posted this weekend has been for us.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m lost for words with her ‘wildest horny dreams’ prose. God help her boy when his school friends start mocking him for her social media erotica.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I never thought I was a judgemental prude but somehow that picture and the text “wildest horny dreams “ had me sniffing in disapproval like Linda Snell It is so try hard sexy and misses the mark by miles IMO

Bit gauche

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.