Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight at lanie's its paella night.
Using up odds and sods from the shopping so bought nothing. No drama and it doesnt resemble the depths of a pond. I call it a success.

Also i think my husband is channeling her. He took me shopping to john lewis, bought a radio and asked me did i want some strawberry thief mugs.

Safe to say i am watching him now. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Using up odds and sods from the shopping so bought nothing. No drama and it doesnt resemble the depths of a pond. I call it a success.

Also i think my husband is channeling her. He took me shopping to john lewis, bought a radio and asked me did i want some strawberry thief mugs.

Send him a selfie of you sat on the counter in grey underwear STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have just heard of a recipe called '12 teabag soup' in a cookbook called 'The Kitchen Sink Cookbook'. Jack is definitely up in that author's niche.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can't believe there was an entire chain of people involved in that James Martin book cover who not only all said 'this is fine' but got paid actual money for it. Nothing's more appealing to me on the front of a cookbook than a photo of a man squeezing a hunk of butter with his horrible bare hand while looking like he's questioning how all of his life decisions have resulted in this very moment. Mmm, almost makes me want to un-vegan myself.
Only 10% for god's sake. Think of the animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

If he suggests any combination of fish and eggs for a late night snack, pack your bags and go, the jackification is too far gone at that point and the poor victim can't be saved (also keep an eye out for the start of a sprouting ginger kumquat ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The wailing and clawing are starting to take their toll.
Is her nose bigger or it is those terribly unflattering sun specs? I know there was weird stuff going on with her neb during the Del Monte Chicken Bacteria Disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is her nose bigger or it is those terribly unflattering sun specs? I know there was weird stuff going on with her neb during the Del Monte Chicken Bacteria Disaster.
Most probably the fact it hasnโ€™t been photoshopped.

Reactions: 17
I think we just hadn't seen her real nose in a very long time, she'd been facetuning it a lot more than we realised so it seemed a lot bigger in photos where someone HADN'T been shopping it. Someone posted a side by side earlier on this thread of her facetuned child at the sweetshop selfie Vs recent selfie and it's actually kind of horrifying how much facetune changes her nose. That app will be giving people body dysmorphia for sure

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Fraus, thanks for the lard book covers, no idea why those pages didn't show up when I posted about if people could do it, makes me look a bit mad and sad.

Anyway I take my hat of to you all, you're a talented bunch

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She confuses me as loads of people like her do. She takes endless thought shots and selfies of her in various poses, yet dislikes her looks so much she hides her real self behind filters.

Ive always had real issues with how i look, people tell me im ok but i just dont see it and i never take selfies unless my sister or mum who dont live local ask to see my hair cut or outfit for a wedding. I never post it publicly and never touch it with a filter. Whats the point.

Also of you think you look good enough to share it, ie the " badly put on make up" then share it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.