Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t blended family imply that they are together? It’s tricky wording again.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
How I wish a baby crab had come out of one of the shells and given her a wee nip on the digits. I don't know about you guys but we were always told to leave rocks and shells alone at the beach, not a good idea to move things around like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god.
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
Soz Moo!

I know, it's awful. Answering all the questions posed here after the last fishing expedition. Just go on holiday. I hate these two phrases with a passion but Jack needs to:
Be present
Make memories

Jack does not need to post more drivel on social media. (Just my opinion, your honour)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fingers crossed for a full-blown Religious Revival Preacher Jack 🤞🏻

Anyone willing to join her as a Slopostle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Hippy Crack Jack is the scariest incarnation yet. One question (of so very many). "Let God and let be" let God what??? As a humanist am I missing something. More incomprehensible nonsense from the newly spiritual one!

Fingers crossed for a full-blown Religious Revival Preacher Jack 🤞🏻

Anyone willing to join her as a Slopostle?
Imagine the ten commandments of the divine order of slop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hippy Crack Jack is the scariest incarnation yet. One question (of so very many). "Let God and let be" let God what??? As a humanist am I missing something. More incomprehensible nonsense from the newly spiritual one!
Let go and let God is an AA quote. We had the sticker on our fridge when I was a kid. ( My Mum was treasurer of our local Al-Anon chapter most of my life)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Christ, those poor kids, being terrorised at the very thought of kicking over dear MamaPapa's beach art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well at least if they were trying to kick over Jack’s circles in the sand, they weren’t in the sea with the ONE adult looking after them all. The siblings are younger AFAIK. But you go and make sand art, hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm back from my holidays too! I was on Instagram a little but that's about it. Mainly just enjoying it, it was my birthday on Monday ☺ Lovely to have a morning catching up with you all. Hilarious as always ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm back from my holidays too! I was on Instagram a little but that's about it. Mainly just enjoying it, it was my birthday on Monday ☺ Lovely to have a morning catching up with you all. Hilarious as always ❤
One of the Fraus will bake you a belated cake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Slop Commandments
1. Thou shalt fudge your costings depending on the context of who's questioning them.
2. Recipes are to be simultaneously "one and done" and "tested by three home economists"
3. All food is to be the consistency of slop and predominantly brown unless it is cake which should be brick like and dry.
4. Grifters gonna grift.
5. Thou shalt not worship false idols unless they are facetuned and posing provocatively on a sideboard in washed out underwear.
6. Thou shalt not covet thy neighours soap.
7. Thou shalt revere the origin story of the pov.
8. Potatoes.
9. Thou shalt worship at the altar of the Cotswolds sideboard.
10. Thou must adhere to the double denim dress code.

In the beginning was the word. That word was shan't

On the Sabbath all true worshippers will partake of a piss and a sandwich

Under her black eye. Blessed are the slow cookers.

Edited cos auto correct doesn't like thou!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We are in for it now aren't we Fraus? A bleeping DELUGE of pent up narcissism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.