Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must be sweating buckets in all those layers, might not be in a heatwave, but it's not arctic cold!
I thought that, especially if she's South East still, it's been warm today. Makes you wonder when the photo was taken... Then again, doesn't she feel the cold like noone ever has before, and has her heating on in August?

Reactions: 26
I am surprised people are seen with her in public, imagine going for the day at the beach with the eskimo in tow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that, especially if she's South East still, it's been warm today. Makes you wonder when the photo was taken... Then again, doesn't she feel the cold like noone ever has before, and has her heating on in August?
But still claims she stands barefoot in the snow! Not good for the supposed Rheumatoid Arthritis 😡

Reactions: 19
Unless she's in the snow for her RA

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.