Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine her policing the strictly hashtag!

Yes.

Someone@twitter.
Omg ##strictly tonight was amazing the dances were fabulous. Jamies jive matched no other, Nigellas cha cha was on point, Marcus nailed the waltz.

Her:
Erm, i also though my ballroom was pretty fabulous, you know me famous poverty cook, all time worker for the poors. Its always the men who steal the spotlight sorry Nigella but its true us mere women are ignored. Perhaps you should remember that women invented dancing. Have a nice day.

Reactions: 40
We would all be voting, hoping that she is kept in week after week for the comedy content.

Sadly it won't happen. They scrape the bottom of the celebrity barrel, not look under it.

Reactions: 57
Trifle defender spreading truth!
Trifle Defender takes no prisoners!

*just to add that when I saw you first post this I went straight to Twitter to look at the tweet. I don't follow TD so had to put it in the search bit. It wasn't coming up because I was putting in 'Trifle Defender ' instead of her actual name.
I need coffee...

Reactions: 52
i have done that loads of times.

I have typed in a tattle word and be like why is googles telling me it doesnt exist.

Perhaps thats where all the "tattle haters" say we make things up. They google our slang and it doesnt com up.

Reactions: 32
Bloody brilliant- ‘[Tessbot does not compute]’

Reactions: 23
Shame as the documentary trifle defender linked to seems to be about those who join communities of a certain illness and go from there, rather than the minor sleb type R Jackie or Ms Jamil.

Reactions: 28
One thing that's always struck me about influencers talking about their various ailments and psychological issues - to my knowledge, no one ever talks about having narcissistic personality disorder or pseudologia fantastica (pathological lying).

They claim every mental health issue except those two. It's very interesting.

Reactions: 49
If Jack claimed to have Pseudologia Fantastica, how would we know if she's being truthful ? What a headfuck

Reactions: 38
Quoting myself *dickhead*

But just wanted to finish.

Somebody@twitter

Who are you?

Her:

Are you not aware of my body of work?!

Also i said. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Reactions: 20
I actually think I'm a Celeb would be funnier than Strictly because Strictly is all about the performance and the celebs just have to give a few soundbites when interviewed by Tess or Claudia. It would be a nightmare for whichever professional she was paired with as she would think she was a 'gifted and talented' dancer and would always know best and would put all the blame on them when she inevitability fucked up and got a low score. On I'm a Celeb there would be way more cringe factor as the contestants don't really do anything aside from the challenges which means they have time to sit around and talk and show their authentic selves. The levels of cringe from Jack insisting she did the cooking, telling her back story, catching herself out with her multiple versions of the truth and arse licking more famous contestants would be spectacular!!

Quoting myself *dickhead*

But just wanted to finish.

Somebody@twitter

Who are you?

Her:

Are you not aware of my body of work?!

Also i said. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Squiggle (unaware of her body of work): who's this one on strictly called Jack, won't stop talking about theirself?

Jack: *responding to a tweet that doesn't tag or use her full name but she has managed to track down by checking every mention of jack on strictly* PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE

squiggle: who is this?

Reactions: 36
I've got a couple pages to catch up on but there will be plenty of disgust wherever Jack is. John White is on strictly representing the lgbtq community with a male partner
Quoting myself just because I've noticed pesky auto - John Whaite not White!

Reactions: 20
Indeed!
I only went on tattle for a nosy about the Philip Schofield story (not actually sure what happened in the end)

I remember noticing Jack’s thread and vaguely remembering her Being annoying but had no idea how much so!!
Babe same, I came for Pip and stayed for Jack. I'd actually never heard of her before but the limegoss article had me hooked and the threads started to gallop not long after that.

We deserve I’m a celeb purely for the bush tucker trials. She’ll be like Razor Ruddock who was able to eat the foulest of concoctions.

Us to our significant others when the phone bills come in tho

Reactions: 44
Can't you imagine the sob story intro? 'I used to be a ballerina until poverty...*trembling voice*...took my feet away'

(i've never seen Strictly maybe they don't do sob story intros lol)

There’s often a nan card played - sometimes too early to be effective. Not sure how a DEAD Grandad will work. (Apologies to all those with dead grandads including myself)

Can't you imagine the sob story intro? 'I used to be a ballerina until poverty...*trembling voice*...took my feet away'

(i've never seen Strictly maybe they don't do sob story intros lol)
There are so.many.opportunities for retelling of The Poverty in the Strictly coverage cycle. Original VT. Weekly update VT. Chat with Tessbot. Chat with Claud. It Takes Two. BBC1 red sofa. The bloody One Show. Podcasts out the wazoo. Radios 1 and 2 breakfast. Radio 4 breakfast on a veeeerrry slow news day...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.