Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for that poor child when he goes to senior school. I have a child the same age and don't post anything online about them and have the highest settings on my SM accounts. Some of the other children in his class (well, a lot really) have smart phones without parental controls and I have heard some horror stories about what they have looked at. She needs to protect that boy from the fallout from other kids googling her and as a result finding out information about him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Someones probably said it already, but i’m assuming shes rolling out the boy because Dad has to work during the holidays. Feels like a novelty for her to play Mama *dies inside*.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
150cm ( just shy of 5’ ) is the industry standard height for 11 year olds.

She’s summoning Novak Nail…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Cooper standing on his hind legs and stretching could probably make it to 4 foot, maybe that's who she meant...

In all seriousness, it's probably a Companies House stylee typo and SB is 5 foot. Alternatively, it was a deliberate typo designed for us to notice so that she can go "Those ninnies are just BREATHING DOWN MY NECK waiting for me to slip up so they can POUNCE and RIP ME TO SHREDS for lying when it was OBVIOUSLY a typo" etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Let's all take a minute to quietly reflect that on this most auspicious of days, a mere five years ago, the world was first treated to Self Love Stew. What.a.day.

(Really I just wanted an excuse to see my anchovy in his wig)
I don't think I've ever seen that picture before. I also don't think I needed to see it just before I go to sleep 🤢 It looks so bad and not at all comforting in any way, shape, or form!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's all take a minute to quietly reflect that on this most auspicious of days, a mere five years ago, the world was first treated to Self Love Stew. What.a.day.

(Really I just wanted an excuse to see my anchovy in his wig)
Oh, THAT'S why she needed those inspirational quote cards. Not for her son, for the self love stew recipe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In that weird picture last year in the coats outside wasn’t he nearly as tall as her?
I cannot imagine him being 4ft, I'm 5'3 and have a bunch of mates with kids the same age as him, most of them tower over me or are roughly that height. I can't picture having to make a serious effort to look down to speak to a child of that age barring a few exceptions.

Reactions: 22
Can't help but think go duck yourself stew would have been a better name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It makes me die inside when she refers to herself as "Mama".

Is there any way the next thread could have a poll at the start for what brought us to tattle? Mine is the kitten but I'd love to know what people consider her main offensive behaviour to be 😂
Ouchy mouth cook book.

Totally didn't read the bleeping room. Hugely offensive to anyone who has had or has cancer, especially with Jack's breadcrumbing.

The Kitten, less of a bleep, as I think she really was very unwell. I thought Vix a plus pass for kitty was the bigger bleep for encouraging her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.
Or where she is? 🤔

Reactions: 21
Going back to the Patreon...

I listen to a podcast called Real Life Ghost Stories, done by a youngish married couple in Kent, Emma and Dan. During the first lockdown, they were shielding because of Dan's heart problem/defect. In June all the listeners were shocked to hear that Dan had died suddenly, no illness or warning whatsoever.

Emma has just started doing the podcast again and last night I listened to her update from last week. She admits that it gives her something to do to keep her hours and mind filled, and that the ads are currently her only source of income.

However, and this is the point I'm making, she stated that she had paused all Patreon for the time being (and we know she had back in June) so no money would be taken - because no extra Patreon content was available for the time being.

Compare a woman around Jack's age, suddenly widowed in a instant, who currently relies on her podcast for an income, refusing to take money via Patreon because she cannot provide content in return at the moment to the despicable leech that is Jack Monroe, happy to lie about her financial situation, plead constant poverty, and take money through Patreon without providing any of the promised 'goodies' in return - for months, if not over a year. Sick, twisted, narcissistic, fraudulent fucker, Jack Monroe.

Ed for grammar!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.