Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the food in hotel quarantine is quite bad, but I’m wondering if Jack had a hand in lunch today. It is (I think) chicken in tomato soup with onion and rehydrated mashed potato. It cost £3500 to stay here. I bought the fork from Dubai because you aren’t allowed plates or cutlery.
View attachment 669961
Seriously, who wants to eat that, but particularly in a heatwave. You would eat far better in an NHS hospital, at least you get a choice of menu.

I know you have paid handsomely for you internment but are you allowed to order in? It will vary from place to place but Deliveroo allows me to order from Aldi, Morrisons and Co-op. UberEats, Asda. They all have quiches, salads, sandwiches, cakes, yogurts etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m screaming at that website chaos.
“…to teach Fruit Juice people to cook and eat well on Single fruit”
there's loads more hilarious glitches all over it. think my fave is "Asma Khan... star of Netflix's Sheep/Goat's Milk Cheese"

20210719_190211.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was Jack drinking 3.5 litres of tea a day in preparation for this judgement? When we were burdened with Polish Jack for like four hours she had bought all that tea from her single trip to the Polski sklep as well. Also, who could forget the grated corned beef chilli tea. Her palate is unparalleled. She's a literal tea expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if we'll get Jack in their fancy tuxedo jacket and bra look, swilling tea like a wine club member, telling us the undertones, whilst shilling the milk they've used.

What a fancy event it'll be!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack's next (🤭) purchase just dropped

View attachment 669739
Nana's across the land are going to be mad that their sofa upholstery has been ripped up to make these abominations.

Taking bets on which pose Jack will use when modelling the curtainjumpsuit. Will it be the classic 'sitting on the toilet reading Twitter', the 'crossed arms to show off tats cos edgy', or the 'power pose masculine asfetic'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we'll get Jack in their fancy tuxedo jacket and bra look, swilling tea like a wine club member, telling us the undertones, whilst shilling the milk they've used.

I wonder if it will be Linda Mc milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was Jack drinking 3.5 litres of tea a day in preparation for this judgement? When we were burdened with Polish Jack for like four hours she had bought all that tea from her single trip to the Polski sklep as well. Also, who could forget the grated corned beef chilli tea. Her palate is unparalleled. She's a literal tea expert!
25k steps/yomp a day to the toilet/phone charging hub and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love the beginning of lingreen ‘oh god what’s all this’ EXACTLY

Think she got the pink pans especially?

Please someone explain why she has to socially distance in her shed - why? Does she mean someone is working in the house/home schooling so needs to keep the noise down. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bleeping I am sure she has said that she uses sainsbury's basic tea bags. it is like getting gemma collins to judge fashion designers, but possibly worse at least GC makes an effort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just had linguine with cherry toms and pesto for tea and completely blame you lot. It took 12 mins and no-one made a face. Lingreenie it was not.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping I am sure she has said that she uses sainsbury's basic tea bags. it is like getting gemma collins to judge fashion designers, but possibly worse at least GC makes an effort.
Wasn’t there a picture of a fireplace filled with lots of posh teabags?

There was also a time she made some tea/lemonade concoctions that left a lot to be desired.

Obviously this means she is more than qualified to judge tea.
🙄

A64FE1AE-4A58-43C7-9BFD-E5A1EDBDC8D8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.