Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is a lovely bungalow with stairs....however, in my opinion it looks like an old person lives there. The furniture, the pictures and ornaments placed at regular intervals on the picture rail high shelf, the fake electric woodburner, the overly tasteful John Lewis styled Christmas tree. All a bit middle class mumsy look to me.

I wouldn't think anyone lived there that thought they were in any way unconventional and edgy. It is reminiscent of a Woman's Weekly Christmas special centre spread.
Oh MancBee so glad you've been in the knife box again. Middle class, mumsy, provincial...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How could I forget that photo of her pretending to be asleep in bed clutching her framed honorary doctorate certificate? That was a succulent slice of dry aged cringe.

Thankyou x dear heart @discokebab for the forensic statistics breakdown, you shan't be dying on that hill alone. I have previously speculated that if Jack is 5'1.7" then her bodyweight was likely equal to 1 SBQ (or Standard British Queen) at the time of her supposed lift. If you've never benched before then it's difficult to explain exactly how outrageous of a claim it is for a woman to bench press their own bodyweight, especially as part of a general training routine to pass a Fire Service fitness test rather than specifically for powerlifting. I don't even know why she was training bench press. Was she hoping to be able to lay on the floor of a burning building and launch the people trapped within out of the window to safety with the raw power of her pecs?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Here for the cult.

We need a rota to share out looking after everyone's phones every Mon - Sat. Hope you've got plenty of storage space in your garages lads

Eta BRB off to move the chairs from mine

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hmmm......
Well, that was an interesting catch up. Grateful thanks to you all for your updates and general jollity. Thats JOLLITY not JOLLOF. Ha. I won't be caught out that easily.
So, I do remember what I believe was young Jacks first TV appearance when the husband and I both said there was something a tad 'off' and I've just hurtled allllllllllllllllllll the way back to their first Guardian slot and here's where I'm struggling a wee bit.

To recap - scraped together Ā£6 from corners of drawers, down the sofa etc. (Obviously not yet at the stage where Ā£500 could be found in a puddle. Fear not young Jackanory, this day will come.) Living in one room with son in the house with 5 other people. Has been skipping meals but is now joyously skipping to the supermarket with their hard foraged wealth.

So, Point A your honour. Lets assume that the 5 people they share with are NOT related to them. What level of twats would they be to see a young penniless Mum struggle to feed their child and not so much as offer a can of beans and sausages? I mean, I've known some absolute Twuntathons in my time, but they wouldn't see a kid starve.

However, Point B your honour. The aforementioned house sharers were actually her 'rents and siblings. And yet they too were allowing their child and Grandchild to go without food. Assuming they actually are indeed the Wankwhistles who would do such an unkind thing, did they also padlock the fridge to ensure no contraband make its way into the depths of young Jacks personal enclave?

And finally, Point C, should your honour allow - I have a child and if they get into financial difficulties, lets pretend that I am indeed such a complete knob wangle that I would allow them to skip meals, not join in with family meals, not allow secret fridge snaffling etc - I can assure you, I would NOT be allowing them to turn my sodding fridge off to save (my) money.

If I have any of the timeline/accommodation details wrong, please accept my apologies and tell me where I have failed.

Thanks ever so.

yeah, you're spot on. I always assumed she was estranged from her family and SB's dad, but nope. as I've said before, it was the "thank you letter to my son's father" in the guardian in December 19 that made me question her (not linking as there's an unedited pic of SB)

anyhoo, it was great to see that @JayRamShamFour hit the og list (30/10/20) earlier this afternoon! keeeep grunking! šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
yeah, you're spot on. I always assumed she was estranged from her family and SB's dad, but nope. as I've said before, it was the "thank you letter to my son's father" in the guardian in December 19 that made me question her (not linking as there's an unedited pic of SB)

anyhoo, it was great to see that @JayRamShamFour hit the og list (30/10/20) earlier this afternoon! keeeep grunking! šŸ˜
Thatā€™s the article that peak Jacked me too. I assumed SBā€™s dad was abusive or extremely ill and unable to help out, but it turns out he was in the picture the entire time.

Grunking but....JM follows Liz Jones from the Daily Fail???? Wtf?!
Our Jack is just a young Liz Jones. The pleas of an impoverished childhood, spunking money on ugly designer goods, animal abuseā€¦ But Jack has Calvin Klein undies instead of a Myla thong that needs dry cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

That article came out of nowhere, too. Perhaps some kind of compromised 'condition' to correct any assumptions made over the years. An apology maybe, without directly being one.

Reactions: 28
That article came out of nowhere, too. Perhaps some kind of compromised 'condition' to correct any assumptions made over the years. An apology maybe, without directly being one.
I always assumed it was because the truth was going to come out, so Jack got in there first. Again they had been very clever to never mention specifics about the situation, just that they were a single parent, and allowed everyone to jump to conclusions.

Edit - pronouns, although don't know why the duck I bothered tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel so sorry for the dad, heā€™s probably her second saddest of all the victims? Itā€™s bad enough she monetises SBā€™s trauma (even if the initial trauma is fabricated, sheā€™s traumatising him by making this public domain with totally unboundaried detail) it makes the dad look like a total piece of tit. All acquaintances would assume heā€™d just fucked off, even good mates would have to check in on wtf is going on when sheā€™s in the national press making out like she sold 20p plastic dinosaurs for jam? And look how quick she is to threaten anyone with a lawyer, I feel so sorry for him tbh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I feel so sorry for the dad, heā€™s probably her second saddest of all the victims? Itā€™s bad enough she monetises SBā€™s trauma (even if the initial trauma is fabricated, sheā€™s traumatising him by making this public domain with totally unboundaried detail) it makes the dad look like a total piece of tit. All acquaintances would assume heā€™d just fucked off, even good mates would have to check in on wtf is going on when sheā€™s in the national press making out like she sold 20p plastic dinosaurs for jam? And look how quick she is to threaten anyone with a lawyer, I feel so sorry for him tbh.
Was going to say that iā€™m surprised heā€™s kept quiet all these years, but he's obviously just a good father.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Was going to say that iā€™m surprised heā€™s kept quiet all these years, but he's obviously just a good father.
I'm surprised she's never named him, or given away more detail than is her business to given the amount of sheer tit she's posted over the years. Obv there are boundaries there that she can't cross, thankfully!

Reactions: 28
I began to see the cracks in her story when she was talking about moving into the ā€œcrappy bungalow ā€œ (I used to follow her on Twitter šŸ˜±. I wondered why she was moving there if it was so bad, no one was making her move.
I eventually saw the light when I ended up here with the Fraus šŸ’–
<life of Brian vibe>Itā€™s not a crappy bungalow itā€™s a very lovely houseā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What does anyone know about him apart from the fact he was in the fire service? Odd so little is mentioned
Thatā€™s her dad, very senior member of the fire service with an MBE. Yet no one questions the origins storyā€¦

SBā€™s dad worked at a cafe she apparently worked at whilst working for the fire service call handlers and now works in another food service role but donā€™t think itā€™s fair for us to say where cos she really shouldnā€™t have, canā€™t imagine there are many branches of it in SE so highly identifiable?! Sheā€™s been really unboundaried and shared a lot of detail about him & his other children on Twitter, including gender, age, and birthday of one which is so cunty itā€™s unreal. Oh and about his marital status after she got wound up that we found the idea of the Southend huns having a tattle adjacent WhatsApp group funny (they do, thereā€™s no way they donā€™t laugh at her absolutely mortifying carry on, theyā€™re the OG us)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Has there really not been a peep from her today in this Dimbleby Report she was so heavily involved in? You know the one that is the antithesis of the Ā£20 shop ā€” more fresh veg, no cheap meat, tax the duck out of the crappy cheap maize snacks?

Do you think that this was her contribution ā€”ā€œlook at my performative shop and advise the oppositeā€? Glad you were of some help Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.