Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Major yikes at that article

View attachment 668274
… wtaf at this? Drugs are a tale as old as time firstly, secondly GHB?!?! Is that not a horrific date rape drug? I’ve never heard of anyone taking that recreationally and like Jackie was young in the era of legal highs, and fuck knows what was in those.

View attachment 668276
Needless shaming there. Women who drink in their pregnancy are seriously unwell, they don’t need a ~needless to say~. Absolutely no empathy.

2/10, total inauthentic read but if I had insulted a dead child’s family / memory I’d probably wheel out any old shit too.
She's such a tory when it comes to drugs. I'm not saying Es are good / Es are good / it's ebeneezer goode or anything but come onnnnn, this straight edge thing just makes her look even more like Hyacinth Bucket than she usually does. She sounds like she was at really tame under-18s clubs, I mean most people grow out of WKD-fuelled weekends at around age 14. Or perhaps that's just me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

MancBee

VIP Member
For me I think it was the wallpaper planner, which she said was perfect for her ADHD puppy brain. She spent hours writing out all her outstanding tasks (well she missed most of the ones that we have on our list), instead of actually doing some of the tasks.

It was so successful that it has never been used since.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
As if it’s been a year since Celery, Edinburgh?!?

Also kicking myself that I didn’t suggest “Oh Flower of Slopland” as a thread title at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ThunderClapForCapers

Slightly late to the Narc Nostalgia in true Monroe fashion, but with renewed determination to contemporise her Pinned Tweet. Would be better with moving images, but this is what I see each time the Lingreenie video is posted. I do hope the incredible Julie Walters is in good and improving health. 🙏

1626334489361.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Hmmm......
Well, that was an interesting catch up. Grateful thanks to you all for your updates and general jollity. Thats JOLLITY not JOLLOF. Ha. I won't be caught out that easily.
So, I do remember what I believe was young Jacks first TV appearance when the husband and I both said there was something a tad 'off' and I've just hurtled allllllllllllllllllll the way back to their first Guardian slot and here's where I'm struggling a wee bit.

To recap - scraped together £6 from corners of drawers, down the sofa etc. (Obviously not yet at the stage where £500 could be found in a puddle. Fear not young Jackanory, this day will come.) Living in one room with son in the house with 5 other people. Has been skipping meals but is now joyously skipping to the supermarket with their hard foraged wealth.

So, Point A your honour. Lets assume that the 5 people they share with are NOT related to them. What level of twats would they be to see a young penniless Mum struggle to feed their child and not so much as offer a can of beans and sausages? I mean, I've known some absolute Twuntathons in my time, but they wouldn't see a kid starve.

However, Point B your honour. The aforementioned house sharers were actually her 'rents and siblings. And yet they too were allowing their child and Grandchild to go without food. Assuming they actually are indeed the Wankwhistles who would do such an unkind thing, did they also padlock the fridge to ensure no contraband make its way into the depths of young Jacks personal enclave?

And finally, Point C, should your honour allow - I have a child and if they get into financial difficulties, lets pretend that I am indeed such a complete knob wangle that I would allow them to skip meals, not join in with family meals, not allow secret fridge snaffling etc - I can assure you, I would NOT be allowing them to turn my sodding fridge off to save (my) money.

If I have any of the timeline/accommodation details wrong, please accept my apologies and tell me where I have failed.

Thanks ever so.

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
Cool cool cool

now What Are Fleets?!
Fleets are Twitter's equivalent of stories on Facebook and Instagram, they disappear after 24 hours. I personally think Twitter was just so horrified by Aled Jones posting a knob shot to them that they've decided the whole thing was a terrible mistake.

• Haha
  • Sick
On topic Jack is a cunt. If she wasn't she would be raising awareness or sharing donation links.

Off topic, I hope all our fraus and herrs, their friends and families from Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are safe. I have German friends whose relatives are caught up in the affected areas, it's very heartbreaking for them. If anyone wants to help even from afar the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz) in particular are seeking financial aid to help flood victims. Some houses have been completely demolished and many people are missing. My heart goes out to all the wildlife and domestic animals too :(

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Not heard of Dr Xand but googled. Shame he’s a jackolyte as I would definitely clean out his sideboard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Peeky Mink loves a Charlie bighams so there’s that experience I guess..
Ah, Jack and her ready meals. One of my favourite moments was noticing that a “homemade” fish pie for SB had neatly piped mashed potato on top, and someone else quickly triangulated that it was a Youngs ready meal neatly decanted into a ceramic dish. Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61