Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
There are no tins there, LJC would be proud 🥰

Off topic: I really want foul now, my holy grail breakfast. I might as well be Jack because instead I'm going to have porridge on a hot day like this. If I had a slow cooker I could fire that up too
What is foul? I assumed it was fowl.

Reactions: 14

Lanie

VIP Member
looks like the spectator's coming for Jack's bestie. I look forward to the supportive tweets 😶

View attachment 671893
I appreciate what he is doing but he kind of now sounds like hes preaching. I am all for the quiet good deeds and let them speak for him. Its one of my pet hates woth her, she cannot fart for charity without mentioning it.

Reactions: 13

hollowhusk

Don’t forget the sloppies too! Multi award winner.

Completely off topic, do they have the pistachio brittle? I could go and forensically search but my nearest Lidl is 40 mins away!
I didn't see any but then I stayed away from the sweets because I would just have bought baklava and hated myself for being a fat pig!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Vanelope

VIP Member
Fleets are Twitter's equivalent of stories on Facebook and Instagram, they disappear after 24 hours. I personally think Twitter was just so horrified by Aled Jones posting a knob shot to them that they've decided the whole thing was a terrible mistake.
Thank(space)you much very much!

Reactions: 12