Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do not feel remotely bad for Jack. The kitten for me was the Rubicon. The figurative river, that is. Not the #1 mango brand in the UK as listed under Brand Facts on the website. I love brand facts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Emmapism

VIP Member
Me, bobbing about in a handful of other threads: 'I wonder what the cabal is up to, it's been pretty quiet'

The cabal:

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Emmapism

VIP Member
Evening all! Everyone okay?

I didn't get the Netflix job in the end, but that's okay. I'm starting a job for the Discovery channel in 7 weeks time so going to enjoy the rest of my summer while we have this gorgeous weather! ☺

Miss chatting with you all but it has been nice popping in and out of other threads and seeing some 'familiar faces' here and there. Jack who?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack, mate.
You shouldn't drink or you should.
Who fucking knows.
One thing is clear, your cosplay on this subject has been an opportunity to leap on another bandwagon and spout shite.

And bollocks can you identify thirty or eleventy single malts by blind tasting them.
Fucksake.
Can you fuck.
No one can.
Twat.

(little edit to say that my stupid fucking husband died of drink... but not before he had damaged all of us and also left irreparable damage in his wide, wide wake)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ah, Jack and her ready meals. One of my favourite moments was noticing that a “homemade” fish pie for SB had neatly piped mashed potato on top, and someone else quickly triangulated that it was a Youngs ready meal neatly decanted into a ceramic dish. Good times.
I think one of my proudest moments on these threads was triangulating her Parmentier potatoes as Waitrose ones. Good times indeed ☺

Screenshot_20200830-134123_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200830-131023.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Luckily for Jack, and us, the Great British Food Award winners aren’t announced until the 28th of October, or according to the mobile version, the 28th of baked Goods Sitemap October.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

waffle maker

VIP Member
So the food in hotel quarantine is quite bad, but I’m wondering if Jack had a hand in lunch today. It is (I think) chicken in tomato soup with onion and rehydrated mashed potato. It cost £3500 to stay here. I bought the fork from Dubai because you aren’t allowed plates or cutlery.
2603EE23-7CE6-4457-9135-E463F3132839.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
2.38 PM on Sunday. Thirst trap bikini shot with some kind of "It's a bit hot isn't it?" caption.

Also, a year ago today...

Screenshot_20210716-215352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Truly a defining "WTAF" period.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Hahaha I can't. This is an excerpt from Jack's meatball recipe on her site, all about making them with Marcus that day:

"And then I had to keep it a MASSIVE SECRET which god help me, has almost burst me with anticipation a few times over the past few weeks, especially when people have endlessly been asking on Twitter if we are going to be doing anything together. Serene emojis and poker faces all round."

Jack hun...the 'people on Twitter' meant are you doing anything together to work on ENDING CHILD FOOD POVERTY! Not you bouncing around like a blue arsed fly like you've won a competition to meet him.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh or the rotting salad bag “pesto”.

Why does all of her food have to be slimy? I just don’t understand it.
Oh god, the flashbacks I have to when I actually attempted this..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
My youngest actually started crying. Her brother said it 'tasted like pond'. I can't believe I subjected my children to that contagion. What was I thinking?

In other (but sort of connected) news... Ruth and Eamonn on This Morning today had 'homemade pesto with pasta' Sadly not Jack (although I do believe she is still in talks with TM) but a lovely chap who not only made a delicious green pasta with homemade pesto but it was delicious and he was a pleasure to watch.

It is a mystery why they went with him and not Jack...

• Haha
  • Sick
yeah, you're spot on. I always assumed she was estranged from her family and SB's dad, but nope. as I've said before, it was the "thank you letter to my son's father" in the guardian in December 19 that made me question her (not linking as there's an unedited pic of SB)
I feel so sorry for the dad, he’s probably her second saddest of all the victims? It’s bad enough she monetises SB’s trauma (even if the initial trauma is fabricated, she’s traumatising him by making this public domain with totally unboundaried detail) it makes the dad look like a total piece of shit. All acquaintances would assume he’d just fucked off, even good mates would have to check in on wtf is going on when she’s in the national press making out like she sold 20p plastic dinosaurs for jam? And look how quick she is to threaten anyone with a lawyer, I feel so sorry for him tbh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

MancBee

VIP Member
Another verse

I am what I am
When I mess up I have loads of excuses
I gather up hair
I find anywhere, it has lots of uses
It's my life, I was a pov and don't you know it
My life, don't look too close or you might blow it
My food's not worth a damn, so my son shouts out
"Mamapapa I want bread and jam?"

I'll stop now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
How could I forget that photo of her pretending to be asleep in bed clutching her framed honorary doctorate certificate? That was a succulent slice of dry aged cringe.

Thankyou x dear heart @discokebab for the forensic statistics breakdown, you shan't be dying on that hill alone. I have previously speculated that if Jack is 5'1.7" then her bodyweight was likely equal to 1 SBQ (or Standard British Queen) at the time of her supposed lift. If you've never benched before then it's difficult to explain exactly how outrageous of a claim it is for a woman to bench press their own bodyweight, especially as part of a general training routine to pass a Fire Service fitness test rather than specifically for powerlifting. I don't even know why she was training bench press. Was she hoping to be able to lay on the floor of a burning building and launch the people trapped within out of the window to safety with the raw power of her pecs?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Dragging this across

1626074549950.png

Remembering when she claimed her son had created some floofle (or some such) for the bot man only for someone to spot it on her pj's

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m still catching up on this thread so I don’t know where this will land but I saw something on Twitter that was extremely funny and reminded me of Jack
E2E7B210-FC23-441C-8366-F0C9BE975C38.jpeg
071A05ED-3450-4EE2-B8D3-ED4911671443.jpeg
E2CB9197-514C-4CD7-BF82-51CC5AE1092C.jpeg
CDE50406-FE3F-4464-9722-F4807E66A966.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
All I want is a mansion somewhere
Five Emins and a MacBook Air
With two sofas and three sideboards there
Oh wouldn't it be luverly?

Lots of Waitrose food for me to eat