Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making these (admittedly awful) people watch her video is punishment enough. Never change, Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Screenshot_20210712_005807_com.twitter.android_edit_169487012938199.jpg

So much love she couldn't spare 10 seconds of her time to promote his Full Time Meals campaign. Twaaaaaaaat.

Where's that giant rolleyes emoji from a few pages back?

Edit: sorry @Silver Linings , didn't see you'd already posted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Ah, she must love being able to provide them wrong with that video! Combining two of her favourite things: telling people they're wrong and making herself the center of it all!

Funny enough properly retweeting would have given not the opportunity to remind everyone she did a thing with MR once

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Absolute ghoul 😡

I bet LJCs let Jack have her phone as an electronic babysitter whilst she goes to the game. Thing is, you still have to watch your kids when you do that and make sure they're behaving themselves. Whatever 'treatment' Jack was having was an absolute waste of everyone's time and money. She'll never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder if she will really go to bed.

I’m off to the airport in a taxi so I could have done with a bit more chaos tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack meets Football Twitter was never going to end well 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean it’s pretty obvious that her tweets about Marcus tonight weren’t really about supporting him, or defending him, she was just waiting for someone to say “didn’t you work with him?” and/or for it all to kick off (no pun intended).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
God she’s awful. She never “worked with Marcus on FSM”, it was just a photo-op for an interview she did with him for GQ (in which she banged on about herself, mostly). Marcus does not need her (and never has done) to advance his causes. She is SUCH A LIAR. Desperately name-dropping for a bit of reflected fame.

Her handlers won’t be delighted with this (and yes I do think someone is keeping her off Twitter, she’d never have managed it for so long otherwise). My theory is that she was told the “book” was shite/not fit for publication and she needed to go back to the drawing board, or else she’d be dropped.

And I think it’s safe to say she’s no longer with Louisa, otherwise she’d have been at that match. Plus Louisa seems to be having lots of fun these days, and that’s hardly compatible with Jack still being in the picture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Ooh a mini chaos, I chose a good time to check the thread. I'd put money on the Cooper pic being an old one. She is not at the bungalow or with LJC. I wonder who is in charge of monitoring her behaviour now. Maybe her parents have stepped in. I hate how she is cashing in on Marcus, she could not be bothered supporting his campaign earlier this year or last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is actually applaudable bullshit at it's highest level.

Well played you shillful bleep, Jack, well played.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.