Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Half my family has been diagnosed with ADHD and somehow we haven’t lost most of our vocabulary. We still use words like “curious” and say things like, “Wow, I’m excited to try that.” We’ve somehow maintained personalities that speak for themselves. Does Jack keep this cutesy medical talk up in person or is it to draw more Twitter eyes? I dunno…

“Have you thought of heating the oil before adding onions?”

“No, but now my quirky and meddlesome ADHD baby koala mind can’t leave it alone!”

“How about washing your hands after touching the raw chicken?”

“Would but my annoying ADHD anchovy-like intellect would be distracted.”

“Are those poor fish in the freezer going to turn?”

“That’s what happens when you live with this irksome ADHD bunny-powered thinking machine.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She has actually DELETED the re-tweet and just stole their picture and hashtag. For likes and follows. After ignoring the huge steps and difference these young men have made in the world whilst she has spunked Patreon cash on aparthotels and Toni &Guy haircuts. And deserts her son. She truly is a terrible TERRIBLE human. Awful. The worst.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

MooBelle

VIP Member
My favourite Jackism? Oh goodness, where to begin?
Hard to whittle it down, but since you asked noone asked it would be a toss up between
'I invented healthy eating vouchers' which were actually 'invented ' before she was born
Or
''I do not own a toaster' which was said whilst simultaneously standing in front of her toaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Emmapism for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: a pair of Jack’s folded unmentionables.

Recap of last thread:

Not much. Jack’s website is down (hence the thread title) - she’s aware but it’s ... complicated.

She popped up briefly last night to report she was too busy folding her undercrackers to catch England equalising in the kickyball. Football might be coming home, but is Jack?

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
*Not to start a derailing debate on pronoun use*, but I think we shouldn’t beat ourselves up about pronouns in this case. Honestly, if there was some kind of ‘statement’ released, and all her online material stipulated exactly what the preference was, then I’m sure 99 per cent of the posters on this thread would respect the preference.

However, I don’t think she even has anything in her current twitter bio, and seeing as she referred to herself during the Tile train chaos as ‘she’, I reckon it’s ok to use that here.
Sorry to quote myself but I just wanted to apologise re the incorrect pronouns. I try so hard to get it right and I have failed this time and am out of the edit timeframe.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
This ownership of Marcus she feels she has, and always has since their ‘collaboration’ ... it’s uncomfortable. It won’t be a comfort to him 😬 (if he has any knowledge of it).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m really hoping this is just a little warm up chaos before she goes full Whatever Happened to Baby Jack.

Her tweeting the video of herself with Marcus Rashford to people calling her a cunt is one of the most cringe things she’s ever done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Actual vegans were annoyed that she jumped at the chance to monetise the movement with a cookbook, only to spend the following 18 months gleefully posting about all the low-welfare animal products she was guzzling. But apparently questioning her dedication is now abuse (because of course it is; pull up a selection of random Jack tweets from any given year since 2014 and you'll probably see multiple references to "bullying" or "harassment", as she never passes up an opportunity to claim victimhood over even the slightest criticism).

Also, if she's still insisting on calling herself a single mother, where's her son been living for the past several months while she was at the Linton Travel Tavern?

Almost forgot: ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD ADHD

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
God she’s awful. She never “worked with Marcus on FSM”, it was just a photo-op for an interview she did with him for GQ (in which she banged on about herself, mostly). Marcus does not need her (and never has done) to advance his causes. She is SUCH A LIAR. Desperately name-dropping for a bit of reflected fame.

Her handlers won’t be delighted with this (and yes I do think someone is keeping her off Twitter, she’d never have managed it for so long otherwise). My theory is that she was told the “book” was shite/not fit for publication and she needed to go back to the drawing board, or else she’d be dropped.

And I think it’s safe to say she’s no longer with Louisa, otherwise she’d have been at that match. Plus Louisa seems to be having lots of fun these days, and that’s hardly compatible with Jack still being in the picture.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
My favourite Monroe moment was when she posted on insta about how she'd given her bike away to someone in the street. And predictably along came the replies offering her money for a new one. Did she say, "no, mine was an act of charity, and I expect nothing in return from you or the universe?' No reader, she did not.

She replied, saying she'd get her PayPal details.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

MooBelle

VIP Member
Ooh, Fraus I was very excited to see 10 pages ahead of me this morning!

I don't think she's at the shitty bungalow and she's definitely not with SB. If she were then we'd have had a picture of the back of his head with the kickyball on the telly. Or Cooper in front of the telly. Probably paused picture of her BFF Marcus taking his shot.
Then there would be some bullshit quote along the lines of 'Mama, we may have lost the match but we have won in our hearts because Marcus's work with you is more important than kickyball '

I also have to echo others in the fact she is such an unbelievable ghoul for shoehorning her sad little video in. Who does that? (Well, other than her?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
📢 Calling the Viggles! Your time has come, again! 📢

That “reasons she’s not vegan“ tweet is so insulting and misrepresenting to so many different groups of people, in just three sentences. She’s not changed or learned anything during her Twitter break.
Just to let you know. I had a Jack break.

I haven’t changed or learned anything either.

WHERE IS THE F****** GRANOLA!!!!!!

On topic:she follows Dr Joshua Wolrich who recently mentioned something about veganism and disordered eating. She hasn’t given up veganism due to her falling into those patterns. She just can’t be arsed. She has no original thought in her head.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71