Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Love the hat, I've always suited one. I normally wear it at a jaunty angle though.

As a little treat to myself I went to have a look at the first thread, I have never read it before. There are a few things I learned that I didn't already know and I'm only 5 pages in.

She was only diagnosed with ADHD and autism in Feb 2020. Less than 18 months ago! She has certainly dined out on it since, hasn't she? Surely it takes months of careful monitoring and adjustment of medication to get the correct dosage? If you've still got an "ADHD puppy brain" after 18 months on medication, the dosage still isn't right.

The second thing I noticed was how quickly her lies show up when you read her old tweets.

The debacle of the card stuck in the ATM, whenever anyone constructively commented, she changed the story. Firstly the card was swallowed by the machine and they wouldn't retrieve it. Then it wasn't swallowed it was stuck and you could see it but couldn't pull it out. Then the card machine was being used by someone else as it hadn't shut itself down automatically. How could someone else use it if her card was stick in the card slot? First she had proof it was her card and then she didn't it was all in her head. Then she suggested Googling her tattoos, why if she had proof of identity?

I am off back to have a further read.....mostly with my mouth open all agog. I am amazed at how much has happened in just 18 months. She is exhausting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

MancBee

VIP Member
Why did she have to tweet the video of her and Marcus as a rebuttal that her "three lions" photograph wasn't meant as critical of the three that missed the penalties? Why could she not just tweet, "I think you have misinterpreted my tweet. It was meant as support not criticism." She could have tweeted any number of positive comments about the players. But no, she had to make herself front and centre.

The fact that she was once paid to present an award to him is irrelevant. It doesn't prove she likes him, or supports him, or even knows him. It just proves she once got paid to do a job with him for one single day. After all, she normally hates people like Marcus that have been "up in her niche" the way he has for the past year.

Once again, she has tried to make the whole thing about her. The purpose of the video was to bring the limelight back to her. I am not sure it worked though. She's as transparent as a butcher's window.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
📢 Calling the Viggles! Your time has come, again! 📢

That “reasons she’s not vegan“ tweet is so insulting and misrepresenting to so many different groups of people, in just three sentences. She’s not changed or learned anything during her Twitter break.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MancBee

VIP Member
Sunday morning Jack is back! Pray for Mr F.

View attachment 657360
Collaborated with Jack on FSM, when, where, why, how?

Jack a "celebrity "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I would put money on the fact that 99.999999% of the population wouldn't even know who she was. Ohhh squiggle, I neded a good laugh after the week I've had.

If a real celebrity went AWOL on Twitter for weeks on end it would make MSM. Jack goes AWOL and nothing. Not even her followers notice. That is not a celebrity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Falkor

VIP Member
We were there yesterday. Had to explain to the fella why I wanted to stop and take a photo of Five Guys without sounding like a fruit loop.

Not entirely convinced I managed it tbh 😂
Try explaining to a gruff Scottish sheep farmer why you have a ewe called Frau Vivienne Squiggle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

colouredlines

VIP Member
For anyone who still subscribes to that outdated stereotype about vegans:

Jack Monroe has turned it on its head, being an insufferably sanctimonious bore while talking about how she is NOT a vegan.

Well done Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Sorry to quote myself but I just wanted to apologise re the incorrect pronouns. I try so hard to get it right and I have failed this time and am out of the edit timeframe.
I've given up. As recently as a few months ago Jack was referring to herself as she. I've said before I have nothing but love and respect for anyone who is honestly non-binary or trans-gender, I would never dead name Jack but I draw the line at her manipulating the narrative on a whim. All it does is water down the legitimacy of true non binary folk and as a cis-het ally I'm absolutely not falling for her bullshit.

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Can you believe she used to tweet like that all day, every single day. I don't know how we kept up with it all. As soon as I read 'puppy ADHD brain' I wanted to gouge out my own eyeballs to be perfectly honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I haven't experienced this level of gut-wrenching cringe at the very pit of my stomach for several months which can only mean one thing...JACK IS BACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Saw this on another thread. It’s thanks to our chief receipt retriever @Silver Linings and all the others who tirelessly capture the things destined for the Twitter deleted pile. Where would we be without the truth?!

44F3B916-A44F-4856-AD97-78ED081870B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Emmapism

VIP Member
PXL_20210709_100445262.MP.jpg

Sadly it was fully booked and we couldn't even put ourselves on a wait list. Such is life when independent restaurants get popular 🙁

• Haha
  • Sad

Clovis

VIP Member
"Blue ticked as well. Who even the fuck is it?" is making me howl and fizz this morning.

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
📢 Calling the Viggles! Your time has come, again! 📢

That “reasons she’s not vegan“ tweet is so insulting and misrepresenting to so many different groups of people, in just three sentences. She’s not changed or learned anything during her Twitter break.
She never learns and won’t change. It’s such a bull crap excuse and so reductive. Just cite laziness, babe.

• Heart
  • Haha