Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I might not be the most observant, so possibly! But the Hopkins sofa appears to be to the left and it's got the brick fireplace. Nose looks very bad, are the mice back?
Also drinking "free" bubbly sent by work this week so another reason to ignore me!
Might be an old photo.

Reactions: 15

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
Just looking at Cold War Steve’s latest picture. I dread the day that Jack appears on the ‘good’ ones.

Reactions: 14
Just heard on the radio that part 2 of the food strategy is to be published today (or maybe tomorrow). Written by friend of Jack’s, son of David and Josceline Dimbleby, ex student of Eton and a physics graduate of Oxford, and child actor, who co founded Leon with Jack’s ex fiancée Allegra, Henry Dimbleby. Who could be better placed to write such a document? Jack has told us many times that she worked on this document so I look forward to reading her contributions. Apparently it is expected to focus on eating less meat, so it seems to be a perfect time for coating chicken in crunchy nut cornflakes.
I heard about that on R4 this morning, I wondered if Jack would get her due credit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13