Jack Monroe #196 You know, I'm something of a poor myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen, I had the pleasure of speaking with someone who has a real fire, and I told them about this “life hack” of using plug hair for firefighters and asked if he might like me to save it up for him? Oh how we laughed. He’s sure he is still wandering around saying to himself “have you smelled burnt hair” chuckling and shaking his head.

Fat lot of good that'll be when all the receipts are here. I think that @MancBee said that HMRC were aware of Tattle receipts so I expect that the ICO will be the same.
I don’t think the ICO do a massive investigation however if ICO squiggle provided other examples they would look at those. Remember they’re interested in Bootstrap Ltd rather than la Monroe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
9E1E096F-61C6-4308-B8EC-AB740351C979.png
I knew she would come back for the Kicky Ball! Called it on Sunday!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
To be fair this has happened to me while watching the cricket. My brother kept making me leave the room because every time I went to get a drink or have a pissandasandwich England would lose a wicket. :rolleyes:
She has probably been waiting to use this anecdote all bleeping day.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 652342I knew she would come back for the Kicky Ball! Called it on Sunday!
Tinfoil hat on... She's grunked and wants us to know everything is perfectly fine and normal, she's just folding her saggy y-fronts coz she's so ordinary and organised, free of a mayday level #chaos right now, nothing to see here m'lud

ETA: ooh, I'm a well-known member now!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Aside from ICO squigg I think Jack’s website was missing asking for cookies and no privacy policy which are big GDPR breaches. Users need to know how their data is being used and stored... The ICO make it very easy to make a complaint about it too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
but but but, surely departing the living room where the telly is precariously sitting on a ledge to go to the bedroom in the west wing to put pants away would take more than 10 seconds.

anyhoo, nice to have you back, Jack x

also good to see the website's being fixed

20210707_210802.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my, kicky ball Jack is back 🎉
Probs waiting for her best mate Marcus to pop out and acknowledge her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm watching "Kathy Burke on Money', and she's interviewing a blogger and single mother who wrote about her experience of poverty, and is now a successful author.

No no no.... it's not Jackie!!! It's Cash Carraway, who seems like a decent sort.

Jackie must be fewmin that the Poverty wasn't allowed another airing.

Kathy follows Jack on Twitter too, but I still like her
I've just finished her book Skint Estate. Authentic. Raw. Inspiring. Powerfully making her voice heard in way that brings up others with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:mad:Oh bloody hell. There's a Cash Carraway thread on here. Thats tge second time I've been suckered in. At least I didn't have to buy it. FEWMIN.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Shes back?

Who wants to know about your pants sorting. Just say hi i am watching the footie like 10000s of others.
Also why is the site down petal?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Look, we should be thankful that she's chosen not to model them this time.
Ergh, they're probably the ones that match the grubby bra from the sideboard boudoir shots. Oh hell no!!!

(cue a bunch of Bridget Jones jokes from our Jackie...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
At least she wears pants or does she just put them away. On second thought i dont wanna know anymore... Quick make a cornbeef and pineapple stew?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.