Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who up until recently lived her entire life online, she really doesn’t seem to have any sort of grasp of social media. This, thinking tweets are gone for ever when deleted and people forget/they don’t count, the blatant sock puppetry, the frequent gulfs between her Twitter and IG as if people won’t notice…
The thinking that people should use their given names on forums, regardless of the culture or convention of the site.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not the most Monkey Tennis idea I’ve ever heard...
I hope the Island is in Scotland

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She has specifically claimed that she was a prostitute. It was at the same time that she was working for the Southend Echo. Trainee journalist by day, lady of the night by, er, night.
It was around the time the book “Revolting Prostitutes” came out & a few of the MC sex worker Twitter personalities joined the Owen Jones et al Twitter clique.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Do you think Jack’s absence is because she’s in hiding and is actually going to be on Love Island?! 🤔🤣

eta maybe that’s what was brewing with the sideboard thot shots (even longer than the slow cooker tea)
It’d be the shortest Love Island in history they’d all be begging to leave within the hour 30° heat and Jack’s got her slow cooker out to make them brown slop for dinner, no amount of PLT sponsorships are worth that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s worth bringing Big Brother back just to lock up influencers for a few weeks, wean them off socials

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@Lanie, surely you’re not labelling Daniel O’Donnell as a saddo?!???
He loves his mammy.

It’s worth bringing Big Brother back just to lock up influencers for a few weeks, wean them off socials
They wouldn't survive and their thumbs would fall off from under work. They would get told off for writing on every brain fart they had on the walls through habit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. I've just finished Ruby Tandoh's book Eat Up and let me tell you what a pleasure it was reading an author who was intelligible, passionate about food and wrote in such an evocative way. Total contrast to the wordsmith of wank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I also thought the unexplained pieces may be green beans but there are lighter coloured ones as well so I think we can assume that this was not a one-and-done and came from a previous version that someone somewhere actually tested that used spring onions in place of normal onions. LJ bleeping Cripes I'm boring myself now, sorry.

forensic salad 2.png

If we're nominating islands to send Jack to may I suggest the Marshall islands? Any of the ones the Americans used for testing nuclear weapons would be fine since disposing of her slop couldn't possibly damage the local ecosystem any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I also thought the unexplained pieces may be green beans but there are lighter coloured ones as well so I think we can assume that this was not a one-and-done and came from a previous version that someone somewhere actually tested that used spring onions in place of normal onions. LJ bleeping Cripes I'm boring myself now, sorry.

View attachment 617858

If we're nominating islands to send Jack to may I suggest the Marshall islands? Any of the ones the Americans used for testing nuclear weapons would be fine since disposing of her slop couldn't possibly damage the local ecosystem any more.
Oh come now! It’s got to be Easter island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone else heard this? Apparently classical music is her secret thing, and she started listening to it, yup you guessed it, as a single mum in a freezing cold flat etc etc. Is there anything she won’t shoehorn her tale of woe into?
She's got such nasty ideas about The Poors being slobbering idiots. Ok, some are (as are plenty of rich folk!) but poverty covers so many people of such varied backgrounds, you simply cannot lump everyone together as being a slop eating imbecile 😡 I've known people from PhDs down to be living in what counts as 'poverty'.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Re the sex work thing: I know we all know here but please can I revive Jimmy nail for this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hear Louisa J Compton head of channel 4 news decorates her place in Brexit Tin Chic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.