Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And watch out for mean women that call you white trash (but you know you're not coz "witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston...").

ETA the Insta post for newer fraus!
What is she on about? Her midriff isn't perfect but it is WHERE SHE KEEPS HER PIES.

Is she trying to say she has a big tummy? She hasn't.

Is she trying to say she is fat? She isn't.

Is she trying to say she eats pies? We have never heard of her making or eating a pie.

Is she trying to say she can eat pies and still stay slim? No one can.

Is she trying to get attention and for people to say, "Oh Jack, you have a lovely midriff"? BINGO, I knew I would get there in the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
What is she on about? Her midriff isn't perfect but it is WHERE SHE KEEPS HER PIES.

Is she trying to say she eats pies? We have never heard of her making or eating a pie.

Is she trying to get attention and for people to say, "Oh Jack, you have a lovely midriff"? BINGO, I knew I would get there in the end.
Don’t think too much about it. It didn’t happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And watch out for mean women that call you white trash (but you know you're not coz "witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston...").

Her pose there is very ‘meerkat surveying the savannah’.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

I guess what she's saying is that SHE equates 'white trash' with having a large tummy? Because the comment which definitely happened had nothing to do with her weight.

Reactions: 41

Life's a festival - dress for it? Jack you've forgotten your stab proof vest babes :(

• Haha
Reactions: 51
IF someone called her 'white trash' it's probably because she chose to wear a manky old sports bra as outerwear on a train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cut to the chase PITA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IF someone called her 'white trash' it's probably because she chose to wear a manky old sports bra as outerwear on a train.
Indeed, and if I were going to be doing "outdoor physical work" in the sunshine, a bra as a top wouldn't be what I'd consider appropriate clothing. Guess I'm just not a maverick 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Since we know Jack's not going to be back until the weekend, here is my pre-chaos/crushing tedium gift to the cabal (my taxi driver's waiting outside). Pie Jesu, it's the most uptempo requiem ever made to honour the forgotten freezer fish. Get out those Russell Brands, it's what god himself would have wanted 🙏

Wonderful, brought happy tears to my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Omg is this the misshapen Calvin Klein bralet before it had been through a 450 centigrade wash?

The bralet has its own origins story too 😭❤

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she really look white trash in that outfit? I don’t much like it but I don’t think on a warm day I’d notice it ?

Reactions: 21
Indeed, and if I were going to be doing "outdoor physical work" in the sunshine, a bra as a top wouldn't be what I'd consider appropriate clothing. Guess I'm just not a maverick 🤷
It would be very Maverick if I did it though!

Although as hilarious as the idea of me in a bra is (given that I'm 1) male 2) quite hairy and 3) overweight) it will not be happening!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.