Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think of all the stuff she could have done in that time.

Gone back to college and done an access course and degree. Or trained for an entirely new career.
Gone to culinary school and improved her skills and become a proper chef.
Done an NCTJ course or two if she was serious about working in the media.
Saved for a modest forever home.

But no, instead it's book after book of 'bung it in a slow cooker' and Twitter moaning.
But that would have taken effort and ability.

Far easier to faff around on social media whining on about 100 hour weeks where nothing seems to be achieved, and how hard done by you are because you cannot buy a forever home yo fill with your fancy sideboards.

Reactions: 23
But that would have taken effort and ability.

Far easier to faff around on social media whining on about 100 hour weeks where nothing seems to be achieved, and how hard done by you are because you cannot buy a forever home yo fill with your fancy sideboards.
She is a snollygosting spuddle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear heart, I feel personally insulted that you haven’t ticked off the vegan version of the pineapple chicken after I went to all the trouble of making it.
sorry 🥺

"Klingon gagh recipe"

I'm sorry what?! When was this? 🤣 Apologies @kachoochoo I must've missed this one first time round.
oh yes, I think the inclusion on the list is because she said she'd get back to a squig about it but I have found it

Klingon Gagh, Vegan Edition from Vegan(ish) by Jack Monroe https://app.ckbk.com/recipe/vega05080c05s001r007/klingon-gagh-vegan-edition

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so, mr kcc was puzzling over what to get me for my birthday. I said, "well, you know what I like" he's been sniggering for a couple of days

this was not what I was expecting...

20210611_112138.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
In the interests of preserving anonymity, perhaps we should all get one for our canal meet-up? It'd be like some terrifying Venetian masked ball or that creepy picture of the Mickey Mouse Club
Screenshot_20210611-114739_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Outstanding fan service from Trifle Defender :love:

Very impressed with Mr KCC as well (double :love::love:, hope your next present is a pinapple hat)

And then Requiem for a Bream *chef's kiss* . It's like Christmas, Birthday and Pancake day in one at the canal at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just came to see if anyone had seen the Trifle Defender's tweet - love her to bits, that is either the world's biggest coincidence or she's definitely still reading here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
thanks for the compliments lads. mendacious ninnies that we all are ❤ mr kcc is truly the best

what with trifle defender and slopbot's tremendous new effort, this is truly shaping up to be a great day

was just marred ever so slightly by Rachel Khoo grating hot dogs over on food network just now 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good one Trifle defender watch out for those men who like to sit right next to you on trains despite the empty carriage. Be sure to evil eye them rather than move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good one Trifle defender watch out for those men who like to sit right next to you on trains despite the empty carriage. Be sure to evil eye them rather than move.
And watch out for mean women that call you white trash (but you know you're not coz "witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston...").

ETA the Insta post for newer fraus!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.