Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. There’s lots of bright colours. It’s not slop. There’s not even any screaming faces in there. Well done? 🥕 💕
Give it time. It’ll be brown by the time it’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is a personal hill to die on but there is no such thing as alcohol free wine or alcohol free beer, if it’s below something like 0.5% ABV they’re allowed to market it as such but it still contains alcohol?!

If it was totally alcohol free why aren’t Muslims drinking it or brands marketing to Muslim (or other non drinking religions) audiences? Like engage ur brain hun it’s cos it’s got bleeping booze in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What has she got against solid food? The best comfort foods do not look like slop either - or is that just me showing off with my mouthful of non ouchy teeth I can chew with?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is a personal hill to die on but there is no such thing as alcohol free wine or alcohol free beer, if it’s below something like 0.5% ABV they’re allowed to market it as such but it still contains alcohol?!

If it was totally alcohol free why aren’t Muslims drinking it or brands marketing to Muslim (or other non drinking religions) audiences? Like engage ur brain hun it’s cos it’s got bleeping booze in it!
I am no expert - but if (as we are lead to believe) Jack has been in recovery - is it the wisest thing to have wine in any form so soon? Surely just the taste and smell could be problematic?

Again apologies if I'm talking out of my backside about this - it just seems a really bizarre choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.