Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is making up her own verses,

When I cook cassoulet
The cabal they all say
Where's the moleeeee?

When on Sundays I tweet
And give the cabal a treat
Where's the moleeee?

When the cassoulet's cooked
In the bin it is chucked
like my moleeee

Now the cabal all know
where my cooking does go
holy moleeee
I think we have truly found your niche Mancy B.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe your rosemary died because you spent nearly two months living in a hotel, Jack? Just a thought.

Some lyrics just don't need changing.

Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Edison Lighthouse

She ain't got no money
Her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is kinda wild and free
Oh, but love grows where my rosemary goes and nobody knows like me

She talks kinda lazy
And people say she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
Oh, but love grows where my rosemary goes and nobody knows like me

P.S. @Jack_M - please be a sweetie and post a picture of today's Sunday Express / Mail / Telegraph on the hammock. Asking for a sceptical friend. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I could be wrong but it seems our Jackie has recently followed blush and luxe PR, top of their thread is that Hattie bird people were mentioning earlier. So I’m guessing Jacks has accepted her role as an influencer and we’ll be seeing more collabs 😬
28F6EAF5-0013-4962-9FA0-7088599BAD00.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
please be a sweetie and post a picture of today's Sunday Express / Mail / Telegraph on the hammock. Asking for a sceptical friend. ❤
Jack is not at the crappy bungalow. If she were on that hammock there is no way on God's green earth that she wouldn't put a photo on Twitter. No way. We all remember last years photos, so don't try and palm us off with one of those Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I could be wrong but it seems our Jackie has recently followed blush and luxe PR, top of their thread is that Hattie bird people were mentioning earlier. So I’m guessing Jacks has accepted her role as an influencer and we’ll be seeing more collabs 😬
View attachment 605675
I think that’s H*ttie’s company. I’m so worried we’re going to candyman her here again!
How many hours into the 8 hour descent into to slop is Jack’s casserole in now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jack totally is a one-woman Grey Gardens LARPer. But not in a good way. Worst Edie.
Hate to quote myself like a dick, in fact I hate everything about what I'm going to say, but it appeared in my head, made me cringe heavily and therefore must now come out of my fingers onto my phone and torment the rest of you: Smol Edie 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It was Sunday last week Jack made an appearance. This may be a weekly thing.

To paraphrase the Bangles, it's just another manic Sunday, woah woah, 'cause that's the cabal's funday, woah woah, we don't have to run day, woah woah.
Its 1000 degrees, why is she making stodge. I am bleeping off the rules and making burgers. No stodge casseroles or roasts here today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
£15k for a book that’s not even come out? These lot are criminal, the only reason they don’t get done for this carry on is each stakeholder has only lost £10-20 a pop so it’s not worth pursuing. Sneaky and immoral.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I think that’s H*ttie’s company. I’m so worried we’re going to candyman her here again!
How many hours into the 8 hour descent into to slop is Jack’s casserole in now?
£15k for a book that’s not even come out? These lot are criminal, the only reason they don’t get done for this carry on is each stakeholder has only lost £10-20 a pop so it’s not worth pursuing. Sneaky and immoral.
when she came on here the other week I felt bad and thought maybe we had crossed a line mentioning her. But clearly this book thing could allegedly be viewed as a scam. Care to explain this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha, must've touched a nerve when I said she'd spent the last year+ lying on a hammock. Nice to know she's still keeping up with the grunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I had a look at the page. The last update (2019!) was straight out of Jack's playbook:

Screenshot_20210606-171522_Chrome.jpg

I know when she popped up here, some people ended up feeling sorry for her. If anyone does still feel that way, just remember that her Twitter begging came AFTER a 15k grift.

She and Jack truly are gloves of a feather...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’d forgotten she’d come on here but who is she? I mean what’s her thing? Is she famous? I know google is my friend but I also know you ninnies will be much more informative.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 605675
B&L is her who shall not be mentioned as she will appear’s (not Jack) company

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It was Sunday last week Jack made an appearance. This may be a weekly thing.

To paraphrase the Bangles, it's just another manic Sunday, woah woah, 'cause that's the cabal's funday, woah woah, we don't have to run day, woah woah.
🤣Brava!! Can't remember the last time I thought of the Bangles, but am so glad to be reminded.♥

💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.