Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday kitchen's on and Jay Blades' food heaven is corned beef. no sign of a grater though

eta there is also an Unorthodox cheese sauce. matt has just sieved it! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The peach competition is a bust. You have to sign up to your choice of a list of mags (?) to enter / be a member already. But it doesn’t tell you how to be a member ... and I decided I didn’t want to enter my details into Life! Death! Prizes! Still crushed.

This squiggle had something to say:
BD896E78-2208-4B3C-ACEE-0269FB1B1CDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I'm medium tempted by life death prizes ... my nan was a hardcore competition enterer back in the 70s - won a car, got their mortgage paid off, a holiday. One of my most precious possessions is a note from her which reads "Think lucky be lucky, watch free comp & cross words xxx my girl". It's what she would've wanted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The peach competition is a bust. You have to sign up to your choice of a list of mags (?) to enter / be a member already. But it doesn’t tell you how to be a member ... and I decided I didn’t want to enter my details into Life! Death! Prizes! Still crushed.

This squiggle had something to say: View attachment 574823
Start a Patreon shill on us Fraus. If we all sent you one can of peaches, you'd have more than a years worth!

🍑 Rattle those peach tins, Poca! 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saturday kitchen's on and Jay Blades' food heaven is corned beef. no sign of a grater though

eta there is also an Unorthodox cheese sauce. matt has just sieved it! 😱
Wtf? Surely if you have to sieve your cheese sauce, it's gone wrong somewhere along the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s wayyyyyyy creepier than I remembered tbh
If you think he's creepy, the OG Bungle is worth reporting to the CPS...
PSX_20210515_114130.jpg

Sorry for bad quality of image but maybe it's just as well...Happy Saturday everybody!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

On no poor delmont. I imagine this is how go compare felt when the got complaints about the weird singer bloke.

Imagine being on that advertising team. You would just quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Start a Patreon shill on us Fraus. If we all sent you one can of peaches, you'd have more than a years worth!

🍑 Rattle those peach tins, Poca! 🍑
I'm going to donate some peaches to the foodbank this week in honour of our Poca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I did a little Trussel Trust donation to join in the good karma. They want to know what prompted my donation… I panicked and wrote pineapple instead of peaches on my hilarious screen grab.

D3A64049-EAED-46F2-A5B3-B1252052CB8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ERM #threadtitle anyone?

'Her recipes are not nice and rarely work'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If you think he's creepy, the OG Bungle is worth reporting to the CPS...

Sorry for bad quality of image but maybe it's just as well...Happy Saturday everybody!
That is the face of a bear(?) who’s entered a Del Monte competition and realised he’s accidentally sold his soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
ERM #threadtitle anyone?

'Her recipes are not nice and rarely work'
It's funny because it's true!

I absolutely love bears, Ted and the wonderful David Strassman are always funny. We had an inspection last week we RENT, the agent was filming and I forgot I'd put Ted on a 'swing' made from a g i m p mask handbag. Hope everyone at the Real Estate got a laugh out of it :)
6433DC92-8BAE-49FE-91FA-5B132AB2C318.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Or a bear that's gone to Jack's for dinner, and was not aware of her body of work beforehand.
Oh! That reminds me, I found this 2019 article where Ruby Tandoh visits Jack for lunch. Lots of pictures of the crappy bundleow for any other nosy fraus.

This part, with Ruby’s lovely writing and ability to make anything sound appealing followed by Jack’s delusional arrogance is just 👩‍🍳 💋

13A09659-C95A-4FD8-9A1E-B20C8686A897.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Oh! That reminds me, I found this 2019 article where Ruby Tandoh visits Jack for lunch. Lots of pictures of the crappy bundleow for any other nosy fraus.

This part, with Ruby’s lovely writing and ability to make anything sound appealing followed by Jack’s delusional arrogance is just 👩‍🍳 💋

View attachment 575008

Bundlelow.

I ❤ You.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.