Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! That reminds me, I found this 2019 article where Ruby Tandoh visits Jack for lunch. Lots of pictures of the crappy bundleow for any other nosy fraus.

This part, with Ruby’s lovely writing and ability to make anything sound appealing followed by Jack’s delusional arrogance is just 👩‍🍳 💋

View attachment 575008

I'm so glad 'bundleow' is now a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This thread has been a hooting chaos all the way through, and Jack barely even featured!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh! That reminds me, I found this 2019 article where Ruby Tandoh visits Jack for lunch. Lots of pictures of the crappy bundleow for any other nosy fraus.

This part, with Ruby’s lovely writing and ability to make anything sound appealing followed by Jack’s delusional arrogance is just 👩‍🍳 💋

View attachment 575008

So she was a foodbank user for “six long months” according to that article. I never heard the retail job stories.

The cards made me laugh. Half of them were new job ones, not thank yous from fans. I bet she bought them herself. Read inside and it’s like “Dear Jack fank you for your cookbook, finally I don’t have to eat pizza every night. Luv Waynetta.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So she was a foodbank user for “six long months” according to that article. I never heard the retail job stories.

The cards made me laugh. Half of them were new job ones, not thank yous from fans. I bet she bought them herself. Read inside and it’s like “Dear Jack fank you for your cookbook, finally I don’t have to eat pizza every night. Luv Waynetta.”
Yes! I would love it if Darren from Debenhams paid a visit to the threads.
This part is amazing. While working on the cheese and ham counter she learned a lot about.... cheese and ham.

751C3C05-EA41-404B-896F-97E6CD56B952.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Until more recently when it became she went once, was recognised, thought social services would take away her son (why?) so then told her parents who helped out.

I just presume both her family and SB's father got fed up with hearing how they let her and her son go hungry for months, and asked her to set the record straight.

Reactions: 28
In the spirit of "things that remind us of Jack"
Screenshot_20210514-001509_Facebook.jpg

I wonder will we ever find out what Jack's ickle pixie twitter experiment was for?

no because it was purely for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Is that..a Vicks Inhaler? 🤪
View attachment 575070
Maybe she is in rehab.

"Err, hi. My name is Jack and I'm a Vicksaholic."
"Hi Jack!"
"I got addicted to Vicks about a year ago when SHE LEFT. I really liked the smell, and the way it cleared my sinuses. Before I knew it, I was getting through three or four inhalers a day and selling postcards just to get my hands on more. Eventually, I moved onto the hard tit; vapour rub and eucalyptus drops."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😂
Can't be arsed to check - is it still there? Even though it was going to be deleted shortly?
Just checked - still there as of 15:00 today
Screenshot_20210515-150151_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Still there as of 15:01 today, been a while since we've had a major tweet 'n' delete...

Kept the full screen cause bottom tweet is perfectly cropped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Maybe she is in rehab.

"Err, hi. My name is Jack and I'm a Vicksaholic."
"Hi Jack!"
"I got addicted to Vicks about a year ago when SHE LEFT. I really liked the smell, and the way it cleared my sinuses. Before I knew it, I was getting through three or four inhalers a day and selling postcards just to get my hands on more. Eventually, I moved onto the hard tit; vapour rub and eucalyptus drops."
Why is her breathing so nasally and loud with all this vicks sniffing? Get your lawyer even busier, Jack, clearly a lawsuit to be won here! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title: "what I do actually publish being a bag of impulsive trash a lot of the time"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.