Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, we also have free will in these Modern Times. It means we can get dressed without conducting a Twitter poll first.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been on a history lesson. Peter had the patent but he kinda stole the idea from Phillipe, all the records show Peter to be the inventor of the tin can due to patents. Then another bloke called Dorkin got involved. There doesn't seem to be one singular inventor and they were only doing it to feed sailors.

I LOVE FACTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Genuine question, has Jack ever been seen eating/enjoying any of her own cooking?
Not to my recollection (are you surprised?)
I'm thinking back through the lives with del Monte & helman and I believe you're right! How have we not seen her take a bite of her own cooking?! (I know Matt ate something of hers on dkl but did she? Recent dkl rewatchers may know?)

I need someone to make her have a spoonful of her own slop live on TV now.
_____
Jack: so as you can see it's a fun midweek salad which can be enjoyed indoors, outdoors, or standing betwixt the two

Presenter: eat it.

Jack:

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Philippe_de_Girard.jpg

Philippe is not only laughing in his grave, he is celebrating being finally exposed as the true inventor of the tin can by our plucky Jack. He is a happy old dead French dude now. You brought him peace, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Matt pretended to take a bite of the lasagne but I’m pretty sure you didn’t see it go in.

Yes, she never shows herself eating. Every other cook who has some form of platform shows themselves taking a bite of their own food, and going, ‘Mmm, that’s banging.’ She just takes a photo of it welded to the tin and covered in something appalling.
I'm thinking back through the lives with del Monte & helman and I believe you're right! How have we not seen her take a bite of her own cooking?! (I know Matt ate something of hers on dkl but did she? Recent dkl rewatchers may know?)

I need someone to make her have a spoonful of her own slop live on TV now.
_____
Jack: so as you can see it's a fun midweek salad which can be enjoyed indoors, outdoors, or standing betwixt the two

Presenter: eat it.

Jack:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Rude of Cook’s matches to overlook a literal ex fire fighter with decades of experience / urchin who lived by candle light after she sold all her lightbulbs / the best chef ever for this partnership. Living for TK becoming a second THAT MAN

DA46F1DF-0636-4D75-AB8D-6C7D070F0F53.jpeg

(Soz for weird cropping it’s cos I have hands x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I’m so glad I follow the “don‘t Tattle and consume liquids at the same time“ rule, because this has ended me 😂
I was in the hairdressers yesterday (7 months, much needed) trying not to HOOT while all the bowls were being posted. I was very glad of my mask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Their pineapple chicken recipe is in Delicious magazine. After a letter to the creator of the tin can
There seems to be a great deal of 'popping' things here and there in this recipe. Pop your chicken in a pan, pop your pineapple on top, pop your dish in the oven.

Pop your slop in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Matt pretended to take a bite of the lasagne but I’m pretty sure you didn’t see it go in.

Yes, she never shows herself eating. Every other cook who has some form of platform shows themselves taking a bite of their own food, and going ‘Mmm, that’s banging.’ She just takes a photo of it welded to the tin and covered in something appalling.
How long after grunking will it take for her to post a video of herself eating something she made now to prove us wrong? 😂

It's an awful punishment to be made to eat that slop, but she deserves it for all the horrible meals she's made other people waste their money and time on.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Their pineapple chicken recipe is in Delicious magazine. After a letter to the creator of the tin can
I don't know if this has been said, I seem to be on a permanent Gunka at the moment. It says in the recipe, chicken skin side down in the roasting pan. In the photograph the chicken is skin side up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.