Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
View attachment 507537
Obscure foodstuff? Yeah, completed it, mate. Look, just assume that I am now a literal expert on Polish cuisine and you’ll save yourself a lot of bother. Have good (pass-agg) day! And if you find any of this useful (or not), don’t forget the tip jar on the way out. 😝
Never change Jack, never change :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Yes, it’s the whole slimy situation, then the dryness from having to keep treating, washing out, checking etc. I did try to sell a nice shave with the clippers, but that was met with tears 😬
Awww, rough times having to have your hair handled so vigorously! How old? With medium nephew (8) Miles Morales turned out to be the secret weapon, a nice close cut and a "sick fade" and he's sunshine ready.

Small thing resembling Cousin It but I plan to pin him down and twist til he's a cherub!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Nonnymouse

I just grunkaed thread 31 for a laugh... I can't seem to post linked items or screen shots, can anyone tell me why?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She does feed the “household” of 2 adults and one child on £20.
The £20 doesn’t include- furniture, pet food, “cleaning products” Waitrose fancy cheese and foodstuffs which LJC buys, Fish and Chips courtesy of SB’s dad, the milk delivered in bottles daily, free fish haul, bonus monster munch and corner shop snacks when a royalty payment drops, sausages SB buys with his own go Henry money, work food such as boned and unbowed chicken, mystery gifted soap, plants, tampons and or lollipops to stock the pineapple, tinned fruit a la Mel Donte, and oil (which she stores in bottles). And firefighters, she makes her own.
Honestly isn’t she allowed to have anything?

Edit 🥕
don’t forget the Hellman’s
Does she knit the firefighters? 🤔 is that what the beige squares were for?

• Haha
Reactions: 17