Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawads

VIP Member
Another baffling photo caption. "You’re never too old for a Colin from yer Ma" might work for a 33 year old getting a caterpillar cake from their mum, but literally no one thinks that a boy of 11 is "too old" for one.
And the fact that it's not actually a Colin. Just made it up on the spot for the 'funny' line 🙄 it probably was meant to be a Colin but she ran out of time and sainsbos was nearer

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Marj24

VIP Member
I feel like I must be the only person in the UK who has never had one! tempted to go and buy myself one but as I live alone and have 0 self control seems like a bad idea :LOL:
I've never had a Colin or any of the knock off versions either! Always get my family celebration cakes from Costco, big enough to cater for a crowd (£14.99 serves 48!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Still feeling triggered.

The world is bigger than Jack Sodding Monroe.

WHO KNEW? Not Jack, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
I feel like I must be the only person in the UK who has never had one! tempted to go and buy myself one but as I live alone and have 0 self control seems like a bad idea :LOL:
They do mini-roll versions!

• Wow

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
not caught up but a decent patreon drop from 344 to 329, down 15 subs or 4.4%.

Wtf, cab drivers don’t even want to go from central to the suburbs and that’s still in London... why would they be going to the fucking COAST with any regularity???
I was late for work one morning years back and couldn't even get one to take me from Kentish Town Road to Kilburn 😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm on a Grunka so the convo has 100% moved on by now but...can I also be boring and ask you what shampoo bar you use? I also have a very oily scalp and am thinking of switching shampoos to see if it helps any
For an oily scalp I 100% recommend a silicone scalp massager. Most well known is the Scalpy but I got a cheaper version, Sofmild, on Amazon (sorry) for about £4. Makes my hair seem thicker and able to go longer between washes. Definitely worth a try.

• Heart

Kelpie

When we expect Asian food Jack, Afro Caribbean Jack or perhaps Antipodean Jack? Just want to pencil a few dates in for entertainment.

Ps who is RSM??

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
No offence to anyone but those pickled mushrooms. Pickled food gives me the ick.

I know it's preserved but I always just think it's been sitting there in the heat of the shop in a jar for God knows how long. It's totally a imagination thing. Don't get me started on pickled eggs from the chip shop. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Vroo

Sorry, but 'free from caterpillars' is making me laugh! I know what it means but my brain is showing me a label with Caterpillar Free on it😂
When my dad was going through his ‘Good Life’ phase he grew calabrese - def not caterpillar free 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18