Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wholesome (!) off topic but also tickled me...

Our friend Gerald the Gardener, who is a delight and I am livid about Jack muscling in in his loveliness, well, he is now involved with a Gucci campaign. See, Jack - if you are honest, hard working and true to yourself, then you are rewarded!

Gucci!

Reactions: 40
Gosh those sickly sweet tweets are so sickly. I think I just vommited.

That's the kind of behaviour id block people for being smarmy gits. You can be too nice.

Also if she's wholesome I'm glad Im not.

Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:

The money is being obstructed by the sword of Domacles

Reactions: 29
She is not a glass half full type, she is not even a glass half empty type...........
She is a glass 3/4 empty type if you ask me!
To me she's a poorly rinsed (then painted) bean tin with tripple-used beet root cooking water. Full though.

Reactions: 28
Ruby Tandoh has released an audio cookery book. Ha, ha, bet Jacky is tamping
Yeah, she spoke about it on that thing with Grace Dent and Jack. She explained how she wanted it to be like someone's with you in the kitchen, like a friend guiding you along. About 5 seconds later, Jack made up that story about how she enjoys teaching friends to cook and uses them as recipe testers

Reactions: 49
View attachment 500659
Do call handlers slide down the pole ?
This is a good example of Jack using strange phrasing to say things and not say things at the same time.

She both alludes to her having been a firefighter and ensures that if questioned she can truthfully point out AHHHH BUT YOU SEE I DIDN'T SAY I WAS A FIREFIGHTER I SAID HE WAS CONFUSED ABOUT MY FIRE SERVICE JOB.

Also obvs it never happened. Even if it did I can’t imagine anyone being interested. Kids say weird stuff.

Reactions: 41
In the court stuff I was reading today, it mentioned that she applied for the RAF but was turned down.

I wish I had the skillz to do a Biggles-type mock up....

Reactions: 33
I heard about it on R4 today. A presenter (who is blind, can’t remember his name), used it to bake a cake.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.