Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she’s counting the tremulous Oasis cover as her time as a singer
What Oasis cover was this? Should I even be asking this question? Answers on the reverse of a list of jobs she was moderately successful at, please...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was an extra in one of the Da Vinci code movies so I can attest to how hard you have to work to be moderately successful as an actor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
1 YouTuber, she has put one or two videos on YouTube
2 Blogger, she did that back in the poverty years
3 Singer, dueted with the greats dontcha know
4 TV Presenter, enough said
5 Writer, see above

So fair enough, half of them, done half heartedly.
6. Actor, Ruby Rose’s body double.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was an extra in one of the Da Vinci code movies so I can attest to how hard you have to work to be moderately successful as an actor.
I was once in the background of a BBC Look East news report when they were filming at a stately home-type attraction. So I'm basically a journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I once danced next to Liza Minnelli in a club so basically I won an academy award as the MC in Cabaret.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I was dancing in the background in a Pet Shop Boys video, so I am moderately successful as a professional dancer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
"The pandemic has surfaced critical levels of food insecurity in the UK. In her TEDxNHS Unlocked talk, Nadeen Haidar shares experiences of working as a dietitian with refugees and the homeless to address the state of hunger, recognise the complexities of poverty and introduce a people-powered approach to social innovation."

Oh Jack, not so much out of your depth more sunk to bottom in conrete boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"my comic life" :ROFLMAO: - i'd forgotten how much of a thing she tried to make the filter into, before the poor squigs came along all, "er, actually jack, that's not good for our eyes"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.