Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if OT but I had a bad experience with first birth and it took some time but I did eventually feel ready to have another child. Definitely worth listening to your brain and body and ignoring anyone who asks if you are going to have more children.

Reactions: 19
It's the fact that every autism stereotype is how Jack says she experiences the world. Stereotypes do have a basis is reality but this picture she creates of herself is just not believable. Stacking things in order is a behaviour that some autistic people exhibit but when you add it to the rest of the stereotypes it just doesn't add up.

I've worked in some customer-facing roles too and agree the scripted interactions are really helpful, make me do small talk and I am quaking in my boots though!

Reactions: 36
Every time we get a new incarnation of Jack I take comfort in thinking 'this is the one, she can't get more tedious than this!' and yet somehow she continues to get even more insufferable. She's making me want to hack down forests and burn meadows out of sheer spite.

ETA: what the fuck was she on about yesterday with 'first time plant mom' SHE'S GOT THIRTY MILLION PLANTS THAT SHE'S HAD FOR YEARS FUCK'S SAAAAAAAAAKE

Reactions: 70
How many more jolly times is jolly hockey sticks jack going to say jolly?

Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.