Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are there no asian supermarkets in southend? there are so many delicious brands of packet ramen out there! I suppose i shouldn't be surprised that Jack favours a pot noodle. Basically jack in a nutshell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also just saying that Jack does more immigrant talk I ever did when I was an 'immigrant' (never used that word) in the UK.
I never used 'funny' stereotypes of my home country either. Could not be bothered.
Off to dry my wild hair with a worn leggins now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve always eaten Asian brand ramen as they were the cheapest when I was growing up.
I didn’t get acquainted with Pot Noodle until I was an adult and call me crazy but I’d rather not eat. They’re properly tit. Batchelors supernoodles are weird as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's going to turn the Pot Noodle into another ramen catastrophe with disgraced jackfruit, salmonella pineapple rings and a soft slow egg, topped with leaves plucked off the plant carousel on her communal dining table as she doesn't have any spring onions.

Btw @HotesTilaire Slopbot definitely is a Sagittarius. His birthday is the 29th of November. Put it in your calendars everyone, he's expecting lots of presents that he can lay out on a sideboard and take a photo of for social media. If you can't think what to get him, cash is king babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
🤣 disgraced jackfruit

I was thinking of getting SLPBT a sideboard but he won’t be able to put it on a sideboard. Do you think he would like one of my old xxxxxl bra tops to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's going to turn the Pot Noodle into another ramen catastrophe with disgraced jackfruit, salmonella pineapple rings and a soft slow egg, topped with leaves plucked off the plant carousel on her communal dining table as she doesn't have any spring onions.

Btw @HotesTilaire Slopbot definitely is a Sagittarius. His birthday is the 29th of November. Put it in your calendars everyone, he's expecting lots of presents that he can lay out on a sideboard and take a photo of for social media. If you can't think what to get him, cash is king babes.
Will get her/him/them a 'wife' card.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Slopbot needs that Lady Di sheep jumper...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we play a game of Never Have I Ever..? I've never wanted to know anyone's star signs. Go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well if there's anything we've learnt here @HotesTilaire it's that it is impossible to have too many sideboards. I am personally capable of overhead pressing entire sideboards with just one arm so I wouldn't worry about the logistics of displaying a sideboard on a sideboard.

Btw @skronkywildcat the absolute mad lad summoned Brenda's bangers. Here they are, spoilered for visceral horror. Also because I know Jack loves it, a nice picture of Jack with said bangers in case anyone missed it in November

brendas bangers.jpg

sausage hole.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.