Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found lurking in the archives of Jack's Facebook...lucky Mrs J gets treated to...drum roll please...

Beans cooked in leftover bucks fizz that was sitting out on their bedside table from the night before 🥴

good to see she has always treated chard like a herb too. I had to read the caption about 10 times to understand what the duck is going on here

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 1.51.13 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I still think he'll go private and we'll end up with a Dianne Abbot-type scandal. Jack will have a massive meltdown and blame having to send him to private school on bullies and trolls, and this is the only place the poor boy can be safe. Poor people go to private school too! He has a second hand blazer and everything!
Or it will be immigrants fault for the high birthrate bump I had my children admid. I know lots of people whose children passed for selective state but didn't get in on distance due to do many living nearer passing. Hoping she just realises telling all of Twitter which school your child attends is too🔺

Reactions: 17
Found lurking in the archives of Jack's Facebook...lucky Mrs J gets treated to...drum roll please...

Beans cooked in leftover bucks fizz that was sitting out on their bedside table from the night before 🥴

good to see she has always treated chard like a herb too. I had to read the caption about 10 times to understand what the duck is going on here

View attachment 494165
Green is green

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 494165
How is that food?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Or it will be immigrants fault for the high birthrate bump I had my children admid. I know lots of people whose children passed for selective state but didn't get in on distance due to do many living nearer passing. Hoping she just realises telling all of Twitter which school your child attends is too🔺
I think she won’t acknowledge at all and claim any discussion is too 🔺 because he’s either going grammar or private and neither fits her image. Which is good because it means SB will actually get some privacy, if for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 32

View attachment 494165
could-should.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

View attachment 494165
What the fuckity chuff is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am a Taurus😊. Not sure if I part of a herd or need to hang with the goats , my moon is on Capricorn. Love to all with 2nd lockdown birthdays xx. Cannot watch tomorrow have to work .
Oooh my moon is Aquarius apparently! Wonder who else will join our herd

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 494165
If someone served me that for breakfast I would (silently) leave them. Rather be alone forever with unrinsed beans on toast than put that anywhere near my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she won’t acknowledge at all and claim any discussion is too 🔺 because he’s either going grammar or private and neither fits her image. Which is good because it means SB will actually get some privacy, if for the wrong reasons.
I hate that she even discusses him so feel guilty for saying this, but she mentioned grammar in passing around test time and just didn’t put him forward. It was probably the kindest thing to do as some writing she shared suggested he may have struggled in fairness. She’s ultimately a Tory so would lack the self awareness to not share that he was attending selective or private school, the latter would give her plenty of tin rattling opportunities tbf.

Reactions: 30

View attachment 494165
Who has left over Prosecco!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate that she even discusses him so feel guilty for saying this, but she mentioned grammar in passing around test time and just didn’t put him forward. It was probably the kindest thing to do as some writing she shared suggested he may have struggled in fairness. She’s ultimately a Tory so would lack the self awareness to not share that he was attending selective or private school, the latter would give her plenty of tin rattling opportunities tbf.
I hate to give her any credit haha, but I do think she’s aware enough to realise saying private school would destroy her poverty cosplay - unless she goes for the route of claiming he got in on a scholarship which would then get the tin rattling out.

Where she falls is things like her karate and ballet lessons as a child which I assume everyone around her did so she thought were totally normal and run of the mill, not thinking that a lot of people can’t afford activities like that. She knows a lot of (most) people can’t afford private school.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How is that food?
It's not food, it's considered a crime in multiple European countries 😂 (don't let the Italians hear of her, please!! they have enough to deal with, what with all of those creamy carbonaras and tinned ravioli concoctions!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to hijack thread but ms v came home from work & gave me a cabal inspired present 🙈🙈🙈
266D5FD0-DC40-40DA-8867-109F7F9B9C90.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
so.. i am barely following these threads now, but someone just liked a thread of mine (from number 9!!!!) do we need another word for grunkaing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.