Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad died suddenly this morning- we were expecting him to gradually recover from his stroke and go home to mum, but he had a heart attack in the care home and they couldn’t revive him. He liked to argue with people online about local politics. He thought anyone who disagreed with him was a troll, like Jack does. He was a massive Tory though.

There’s nothing to do as I can’t travel to the UK because of quarantine etc. I feel a bit weird scrolling through Tattle but what are you supposed to do? The new normal is rubbish.
I'm so very sorry to read this, have a virtual hug

• Heart
Reactions: 25
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SCARF? CALL CRIMESTOPPERS ON #855-TELL-FBI. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
A lost scarf?!

I’m sorry that Louisa was careless enough to lose an object of huge sentimental value, and I hope she gets it back, but is this tonally the best use of a Twitter platform? Veering from cancer-baiting, to shoehorning herself into a heartbreaking murder investigation, to a lost cashmere scarf?

I know we can all care about more than one thing at once, but come the duck on.
JM getting herself in the middle again. Can’t Louisa, sorry LJC ask about her own scarf?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was coming in to post about this ‘no questions asked’. FFS it’s not the bloody Crown Jewels or a stolen puppy!!! JFC
And she says she lost it, not that it was nicked. Mrs I Found it in a Puddle must realise finding something isn’t generally a crime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She has turned the replies off the scarf thread, is that not counter intuitive to asking for responses about something? I have some really useful info about a magic puddle but unfortunately cannot share with her :-(

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I hope not because all I'm getting at the moment is this
View attachment 478249and short of nuclear radiation I'm not sure how Jack would pull off a mutation chaos
Is it wrong that I want to superimpose my head on this guy, but am actually slightly concerned that Vlad could be watching me?! 😬 Have I been...TRIANGULATED???

edited to add: he’s the wrong colour and has a few too many arms. Not saying how many though. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if JM bought LJC the scarf and the sentimental value actually is attached to Jackie?

Snap Chicken... it took me too long to edit this !
A27071EF-1A88-4835-A160-55771C4C6D6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh no, where's your scarf I bought you? You love it so much and you never take it off and it reminds you of meeee.

I think I must have lost it while I was out. Come to think of it, it may even have fallen into a bin or the bag of clothes I was going to donate. It's a shame but these things happen.

It even had a little J on it like in my name. And like your old nickname, Mrs J. Quick, to the Twitters!

Oh I really don't think it's something you need to splash across the...

Done! One of my readers will have it for you in a jif!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I once lost a scarf and I turned my messages off as I don't like to talk about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
She pulled the break quickly, probably realising how serious this is all and not just a cosplay because today is... Thursday. I remember the article in which she criticised her mum who dared to question her plan to get top surgery. She must have given the interview within that small timeframe when she got testosterone, just like when she was interviewed for the Guardian having JUST got sober. So irresponsonsible.
I’m pissed off enough to say in that era (of circa 2 weeks) where she published all this shite she made the venue she attended once incredibly identifiable which is disgusting of her, particularly due to the nature of the venue, which she would have known as she has eyes. Whenever she tweets about how she has a funny story about so and so celeb it kills me as I fear from the names it’ll entail outing (famous, obvs) members of the fellowship she’d have met as she’d have sought out those meetingsTM. She is positively deranged and an incredibly sick individual, and a danger to people who have the misfortune of crossing paths with her.

Needless to say she’s tipped me today with this stuff over poor Sarah. May feel guilty over this later.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I find the scarf stuff really controlling. Just my opinion.
I kind of get that vibe as well. The way she’s emphasised the deep sentimental value - it’s like: ‘You better be sorry you lost this scarf, Louisa! I’m telling all of Twitter how much this scarf means to you!’ Because Jack bought that cashmere scarf for her, I’m guessing. Or the puddle provided.

ETA: I see a lot of us are on the same wavelength about provenance of said scarf. ‘No questions asked’ - she’ll be offering up a ransom next 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Even gotta insert herself into the lost scarf. She has got a lived experience about a lost Burberry scarf tho

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.