Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do simply a protein, potatoes and two veg dinner?
Why ever would she do that maverick idea. When she can simply do this easily... *gestures wildly at random tit* in only 65347 steps and 68304 different flavour combos, all of which happen to be brown and sloppy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
20210226_235229.jpg

If I saw this out of context... it looks like the Swamp of Sadness from Never Ending Story.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Lads I’m a terrible cook, this is a genuine question....
is boiling mushrooms then frying them in mayo odd?
Depends on your preference, if you want a slimy grease fungus then that's the way to go.

Grease fungi is the natural home of the slop goblin...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also, I think she is confused. Yakitori is grilled chicken - togarashi is the name of the 7-spice mix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I promise I really tried to find a better way to describe the physiological effect this compound flavour bomb has on me but really... it’s making my bumhole spasm like it’s taking big gulps of breath and then shutting tighter than a Victorian kilner jar.

It’s making me feel like the first time I watched the Human Centipede.

It’s the aftermath of the Flavour Thesaurus eating it’s rotten offspring and self combusting.

It’s making me fear my own orifices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I promise I really tried to find a better way to describe the physiological effect this compound flavour bomb has on me but really... it’s making my bumhole spasm like it’s taking big gulps of breath and then shutting tighter than a Victorian kilner jar.

It’s making me feel like the first time I watched the Human Centipede.

It’s the aftermath of the Flavour Thesaurus eating it’s rotten offspring and self combusting.

It’s making me fear my own orifices.
I think I've just died from laughter at this 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I need to go to sleep but....I wanna squig to tell her yakitori is chicken on a stick

Please never mention the horror that is the Human Centipede, unknowing Fraus might google it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No wonder her bleeping face hurts, putting this tit in it. My eyes have died just looking at it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.