Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 02.08.06.png

Noticed she's now no longer using 'small boy', now it's just 'the boy'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Is anyone else bloody sick of hearing about tinned fruit now?? It's been dragged out soooo long now, all she seems to do is ask people questions and then not produce any content in response. All poll and no do she is. 😑
Hell yeah! I’m now at the stage of thinking oh for flips sake, just bung it in a bowl and plop some Dream Topping on it – job done. Now get over yourself!

You know when you went to the seaside as a child and went fishing with your little coloured net on a stick and marched back proudly with a bucket full of sea, seaweed and sludge? Well, that! :poop:

F6BF08AD-6F88-4EA0-84FE-07F9B09FCBFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Chums, I'm trying to catch up properly, as per. But I found the traaazers Old Chief wouldn't let her wear. I was almost saying that outfit outside no.10 is the ugliest effing thing I'd seen her wear, until...

(Editing to add, her fake Belfast schtick gives me the absolute boak)
😱 did she look in the mirror before she left the house?? Did she wear it for a bet?? Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s so vain she probably thinks Jackfruit is named after her.

I hope I never have to see that bowl of greasy seaweed again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
1. This has made my catch up so much better. A reference to Dwight always improves my day.

2. Is anyone else confused about her continued references to ‘bread in a bag’? All of my bread comes in a bag. It makes me think that she usually buys posh bread (£4 a pop) that has to be wrapped in muslin or silk or strawberry thief offcuts.

3. How dare she post that absolute state of a meal (that she claims she is eating for breakfast) full of culinary errors without doing her due diligence and posting the granola first. I thought the tea eggs were meant to have a tinge to them due to the tea. No evidence of the eggs soaking in the tea for longer than 5 seconds in those pictures.

4.Finally, Vlad has finally got on board with our poems and monthly moon theme. God, I love him.

288630E2-09FE-4D84-BFA3-27410F610B57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe she is implying that she normally bakes her own bread. Last year in lockdown we had slow cooker bread every day and none of us want to ever eat it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe she is implying that she normally bakes her own bread. Last year in lockdown we had slow cooker bread every day and none of us want to ever eat it again.
Good point- I forgot about her bread making habit! She probably has a fridge for all her starters like all those horrid scobys we heard about

But isn’t it more fun to think she only gets posh bread from Waitrose and Ocado?

Reactions: 29
Good point- I forgot about her bread making habit!

But isn’t it more fun to think she only gets posh bread from Waitrose and Ocado?
I think she normally makes Brexit Tin Thief Louisa Compton cycle to an artisan bread shop every day, and then berates her for getting the wrong bread or getting it squashed in her saddle bag.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Her tattoos look like she paid someone a pack of 20 Lambert & Butler and a few cans of Stella which they consumed prior to doing the tattooing. If you're not familiar with the pricing of tattoos, I would expect two full sleeves to run to over a grand, easily. I don't know dick about handbags so someone else will have to run the numbers on that one.
Been on a grunka, good so see she's in a manic phase.

I wouldn't say Jack has sleeves, a sleeve - to me anyway- is full coverage and a generally cohesive theme. My sleeve cost around $1,500 Australian dollars in 2004 and took around 6 months to complete.

This was fairly cheap at the time, the artist is a close friend so I got a pretty good deal. Even if you get 'mates rates' you still have to cover the costs of their time, ink and tools, sterilising and whatever the shop takes as well.

Her tattoos aren't well done, sloppy with thick lines and no thought to placement. My friend and I put a lot of time and thought into how my arm would look and it turned out bleeping awesome. It still looks great after 17 years.

Jack, as usual, has done her bandwagon jump onto something and it's the same as everything she turns her arthritic hands to.
ETA I can't count

• Heart
Reactions: 45
yeah... no... those ramen pics are troubling to wake up to on a Saturday morning. just realised that what I thought were cashews are in fact pieces of celery 🤢

anyway, it's gone straight on the list cos we're never gonna get a recipe for it, and I don't think any sensible person would want one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I found those pics quite confronting:)
Just adding ingredients in willy nilly, why?
Proving once again how clueless she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.