Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"me wee ma so I do"

Jesus the second-hand embarrassment I've got from "me wee ma". NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS IN NI JACK
Everytime she tweets these things I imagine her saying it in *that* voice and it makes it so much worse

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"Well done you....".... always sounds so sarcastic!

I used to work with a woman who always responded to my witty bon mots (😀🙄) with a withering and stony faced "oh how funny...'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She sounds like may mcfetridge. If you know you know and no it isnt a compliment.
TUFZMTI3NDM5NzI0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The problem for Jack with the poverty cosplay is that when she decides she’s doing designer rich witch cosplay instead and brings out all the fancy goods, her poverty backers get confused and wonder why she hasn’t swapped the omega for butter. People can be two things, but begging for money to go in your Mulberry will never look right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Gosh, babe same! Gas leaks seem to be my speciality. Our hob was leaking a tiny amount. It was detectable on the gasmanwoman's gadget but no one else could smell it. Same with an oven in a caravan. Gasman was impressed with that one. It feels like a (tit) superpower but is so annoying when you're going, "Can you smell that?!" and are met with blank looks. I can't rest until I've located the source. I have persuaded Mr Dolphin not to eat fish on some occasions because my nose was really not happy. :D
Omg yes, having to find the source of the smell, that one can be frustrating. My sense of smell was even stronger during my pregnancies too. Really made the nausea worse.

Reactions: 21
I attach colours to numbers and days of the week, so Monday and Wednesday are blue, Tuesday pink/purple, Thursday green, Friday yellow, Saturday orange and Sunday red. Odd numbers are usually yellows/oranges/greens, evens are usually blues/purples/burgundy colours, with the odd exceptions. Is that a thing? I've never thought about it really 🤷
On a grunk but yes babe, same. Days of the week are colours and have feelings attached. I never knew it was a thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just because..... I have no words. No idea when this was said but she has absolutely no idea of nutritional values. We may have had this before, so sorry to repeat

Link to wear i found random quotes-

Oh and this explains the love of bung it in a curry 😂🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have alot of friends with sleeve tattoos some very intricate ones and they cost a fortune and no hers were not done well. In the area I live in I've been told where you can get a tit tattoo and a good one. I think she just had a lucky dip.

Reactions: 24
Just because..... I have no words. No idea when this was said but she has absolutely no idea of nutritional values. We may have had this before, so sorry to repeat

“Than I would dare admit” 😂 what bollocks, all you do is waffle on about The Poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Oh and this explains the love of bung it in a curry 😂🙈
@ the first quote - I'll have you know that a majority of students live on the same diet ... albeit with more booze, naturally 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd rather have a charity shop bag with a grand in it, than a thousand pound mulberry bag thats empty Jackie...
To add...my ex gave me a mulberry bag, and it reminded me so much of the abusive, cheating, grifting twit, that I bartered it for new guttering for the house instead. Infinitely more useful, my dear lovely fraus 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I've been talking to some guy through the apps and he said he was making himself a nice dinner tonight. I asked what he was making. The response: "Hamburger with egg, pasta, cheese and salad." This isn't actually that weird here. Jack should move to Portugal, where random things are put together and strong flavour is lacking.

ETA: He sent a photo and it looked even worse than imagined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.