Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. It's totally mad how she's suddenly (finally) switched from the usual 'poor little urchin, living on a bootstrap' into 'Mulberry bags come easy to me', at the drop of a hat - it's almost as if one of them is just an act. She'll have to do a full 180 at some point, just to get her story back on track, one can only guess what drama she'll invent on this occasion but just imagine how hard it must be to play at being poor when your ego is bursting and screaming to get out and brag about trips to downing street, tattoos and designer bags..

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I just can't get my head around her telling the very people who will buy her book, how rushed and chaotic it is.

"Sorry it's a bit tit....will it do?"...she might have said...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Why didn’t she sell the Mulbery bag before she went without butter/ grifted that lady’s winter fuel allowance? Surely that exactly why she says she buys all the designer stuff as investments...?!?
It was referred to in one of the recent threads, a screenshot showing her bragging about having trashed it by letting SB draw on it and a whisky bottle smash in it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Everytime Del Monte are thinking this is it! She's posting about us! But it's just her crowd sourcing ideas againnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 39
sorry to go back a bit, but re synaesthesia, I've been trying to grasp the words all day but I just can't. I have a form of it where words have actions, and numbers and days of the week definitely have colours and genders. I distinctly remember reading an article about how it's very common in childhood cos your brain's at its most pliable then and things are blurred, for want of better words, but then you forget. and you can't describe it because it's so abstract!

I remember getting to 10/11 or so and thinking, I've gotta stop this cos it's ~weird. but I'm so pleased that I've kind of rediscovered it recently

I don't really know what my point is, but I'm sure all you other synaesthetes can relate ❤

on topic Jack's a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Gosh Im embarrassed for her. Truly imagine going to a professional meeting like that. Guess what pet, he's not going to take you seriously he will just think your an unprofessional Nob and he would be right.

Reactions: 33
Is anyone else bloody sick of hearing about tinned fruit now?? It's been dragged out soooo long now, all she seems to do is ask people questions and then not produce any content in response. All poll and no do she is. 😑
All poll and no recipes make the man from Del Monte pissed off :ROFLMAO: (I've had a vodka and lemon and so I'm laughing at my own jokes)

• Haha
Paging del monte mouthpiece Jack Monroe! Jack, Hi, you ran a poll the other week for people to vote on what tinned fruit they want you to do a recipe for. Have you done it yet, ya prune?

• Haha
  • Heart
Whose cry wank tears is she talking about? Hers? I don’t want this imagery in my mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Baggy traaazers on a bird
Old chief wants to have a word
Mary Poppins, more tall tales
Ring pulls stuck on clothing rails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She really doesn't seem to respect expensive things... the mulberry, Emin, kitchen aid, the fking burberry that's crumpled to sh.....possibly many more that i can't think of. (Have we got a tally going of expensive items she 'owns'?) You'd honestly think that she would look after these things. The most expensive item I've had bought for me (and it's treasured) is my Radley bag that I got from my partner the first Christmas we got together and with me now not able to work I'm unlikely to ever splash the cash on something frivolous for myself. Why does she treat things in such a disposable way?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
top tips for canned tinned (we are not american, jack, spit spot) fruit are immediately going on The List because it will never happen. nice work trying to bury it in a story tho babe 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"me wee ma so I do"

Jesus the second-hand embarrassment I've got from "me wee ma". NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS IN NI JACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.